00

MICHAEL

Um, hi I'm Michael? I'm tall and I enjoy wearing dark clothing. Um, I have purple hair. I'm not a very interesting guy, sorry. I've got lots of tattoos if that means anything. I've got a few piercings here and there. I'm a jock so I'm a slight asshole.

I don't date, I fuck. If you hook up with me, that's the first thing I'll tell you. Along with all of my other friends, I like to fuck. I've never had a serious relationship and I never will. Why be stuck with the same girl when you can have a different one everyday?

Honestly, there's no one out there that would want someone like me anyways.

I consider myself a very cuddly person, but if I'm pissed off, don't touch me. I enjoy seeing others in pain and find it funny to make girls cry. I'm an atheist, what can I say? I mean aren't all atheists 'horrible people that are devil-worshiping and going straight to hell'? Let's be honest here. Satan has already got flames with my name on them.

People always ask me 'could you get any worse'. Well, I already know where I'm going when I die, so go big or go home, right? Right.

I live in my house alone because my parents abandoned me, but I don't like to talk about that. I'm not much of a party thrower. I'd much rather go to one and fuck the place up so I don't have to worry about the mess later. Plus, it's a major turn on when I fuck a stranger in someone else's bed. Leave a big sticky mess to clean up.

I drink and smoke. Don't ask how I got started. My best friends are Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood. Ashton Irwin always hangs around but I don't like him that much. He has, like, 1 tattoo that you can't see and is a goody-two-shoes most of the time. He's such a fucking douche. He dates girls and probably still a virgin. Fucking pussy.

Luke and I often pick on eachother but I'm obviously the leader of our group. I'm attractive as hell and a fucking sex machine. Every girl wants to be with me and every guy wants to be me.

Everyone is afraid of me. I'm Michael fucking Clifford. I'll punch anyone who gives me a nasty look. Boy or girl. I'm a walking and breathing bag of muscle, sex, and testosterone.

Don't touch my stuff either. I'll personally break your hands.

DAISY

Hi, I'm Daisy Monroe. I'm blonde with blue/green eyes. I'm very smart and plan on attending Harvard Medical in a few years. I've been talented at everything I try. I think I'm gorgeous but everyone tells me I brag too much. I don't see it. I'm just too smart for them.

I live with my family nextdoor to my bestfriends Del and Olive. I have a great sense of fashion taste but not as much as my friend Del. I met Del and Olive in the Junior High Christmas play at church. I played Mary and Olive was the director, whereas Del did costumes and set up because she's so OCD. She made us all look great so I won't complain.

I don't have any siblings, sadly. I really want one so they can drive me to school, buy me things, and such. My parents were only dumb enough to have unprotected sex one time, but it was a great decision because, without them, a smart and talented girl, such as myself, wouldn't be here!

I'm dating Olive's brother, Luke. Actually, we're not dating, but I wish we were. He's highly intellectual in the degree of Science, and that on any man, is a turn on. But I'd never say that out loud, because those are dirty words. I go to church with Del and Olive every sunday and occasional Wednesday nights.

I love church. It's a a prosperous place for hope and joy. I donate, at least, $300 dollars to the church each year. 'A dollar a day will keep Satan away,' my family would aways tell me. My family isn't rich but we have enough money to get by.

DELILAH

Hi! I'm Delilah White! It's kind of funny because my last name is white but I'm not a white girl, you know? Anyways, I'm brunette with tan skin and brown eyes. All of my features scream 'ASIAN!', but I'm actually not. I have an older brother, Calum Hood. He's one of the school jocks. It makes me popular, so I'm okay with it!

I love the color pink. I really just love all colors but pink is just so... FETCH!

I don't really know what else to say. OH! I really like Taylor Swift. She's so gorgeous and funny and down-to-earth.

Um, I think thats about it. See ya later!

xxx

i tried to throw in a Mean Girls reference... i think im funny but im probably not lol

EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BECAUSE ITS TIME FOR THIS BOOK TO START I HOPE I DONT RUN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK OMG I LOVE THE CONCEPT AND IDEA OF THIS BOGJBQOBRRH

If you have any ideas please DM me or you can email me :))

my email is lillymoffettmahone@gmail.com

THANKS FOR THE READS AND HAPPY 2015!