00

OLIVIA

Hi, I'm Olivia Church. I'm a Christian girl from a small town in Alaska. I'm not the tallest, but I'm not the shortest girl in the 10th grade. I'm just going to tell you some stuff about myself that you might find important but you might not. I don't know. Um, my only siblings are my older brother, Luke.

Not biological, of course.

My mom and dad divorced about 6 years ago and Luke had grown up without a father. My father, Richard Church, married Luke's mom, Elizabeth Hemmings and they moved in with us. His mom and Luke hadn't been a very rich family, so when they moved in with my father and I, their eyes popped out of their head. Our house was fairly large, mansion sized almost, but I'm not one to brag. It's not all that great, really. My parents are rarely home because Liz works 24/7 and sometimes sleeps in her office, while my dad is aways on business trips.

It gets very lonely in the Church household.

My brother and I are often grateful for the empty house though. We constantly have our friends over. Luke throws stupid teen parties but my friends and I always stay upstairs with the door locked.

My best friends are Delilah White and Daisy Monroe. I've been best friends with Daisy since Kindergarten, but more recently had I met Delilah. In Junior High, our church was looking for just the right girl to play as Mary in the Christmas play. Delilah showed up with her angel voice and blew everyone away, earning her the part as Mother Mary.

I was born and raised in a Christian family. How my parents met was through the popular Christian dating site known as Christian Mingle. I was so excited to think I'd finally have a mom again I had helped my dad set up his account in 3 minutes flat.

Life with Luke, football jock, hasn't always been the easiest. I constantly have girls with way too tight-fitting clothes on pretend to be friends with me so they can hang around Luke. I walk downstairs everday to see Luke making out with a new girl on the couch, while articles of clothing surround the living room. I don't see why girls like him so much, he's horrible. I'd pay to see the day Luke ends up with a normal girl and someone that's not slut-shaming.

I'm fairly tall and blonde with a button nose and brown eyes. I'm not shy, unless I'm talking to Ashton Irwin.

Ashton Irwin is like the most gorgeous person on Earth and almost perfection. But, according to Jesus Christ, no one is perfect. God bless that child though.

LUKE

Hey, I'm Luke Hemmings. I was told to say some stuff about myself so here goes I guess. Alot of people call me 'giraffey' because I'm kind of tall. I prefer being small spoon, but don't tell anyone that. I'm shy but one of the most confident mother-fuckers you'll ever meet. I'm a jackass but, hey, the ladies aren't denying me as I fuck them right? I'm drop dead gorgeous and don't you forget it! I've got blonde hair as yellow as Macaroni and cheese and blue eyes that'll put the Pacific Ocean to shame.

I think I'm pretty fucking awesome, to be honest. I get a new bitch everyday and throw a party every Friday night. I would party all weekend but I'm forced to go to church with my dumbass family every Sunday morning. Don't get me wrong, I love 'em, but I like to sleep. I mean, shit, why can't church be on a Tuesday night or something?

Not gonna lie, I'm the most popular kid in school. My sister, Olivia, is the most popular girl but not for the reasons you'd think a normal teenage girl'd be popular for. She's popular for being the sister of Luke Hemmings, why would she not be? Other than that though, she's known for being the goodest girl in school. 'Goodest' isn't a word? Tough.

It annoys me how much of an ass-kisser she is. When I throw my parties, her and her friends (Delilah and Daisy I think) always stay upstairs and study or whatever shit they do. I wish I had a sister that was hot and had a fucking life you know? Someone to be proud of. I was totally born into the wrong family.

Whatever.

My best friends consist of the other most popular jocks in school; Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin, and Michael Clifford. We all have lots in common but we're all so different too. I'm the leader of our group and all the guys know it, except Michael. He thinks he's some big tough guy, but everyone knows I could kill him with one punch. The guy is intimidating but just a fucking pussy on the inside.

That's all you need to know about me.

xxx

OkAY GUYS

the first few chapters are gonna be short bc its intros and stuff but it will take off in a few, promise :)

-lilly