Chapter 14

Bailey POV

It's been 2 month since we saw Kim and Jess, they have kept in touch and we still have no news on Jessie.

They got a warrant to search there house and nothing was there but they are still waiting from the approval warrant to search the beach house.

I am sat up in bed reading a book while Zeke is fast a sleep next to me.

All of a sudden the door burst open and Emerald comes running in with Elliot crawling behind her, she jumps on the bed next to me and then helps Elliot up and Elliot leans over Zeke checking if he was a sleep and then smothers him with kisses.

It is absolutely adorable and Zeke starts laughing and then he grabs Elliot and starts tickling him and Elliot is screaming in laughter.

In walks Blade, Ella and my dad and they are all smiling at us.

Blade POV

I was down stairs in the kitchen with Ella and dad and when I turn around Emerald and Elliot were both gone and then we all hear laughter from upstairs. We walk into Bailey room and see Emerald cuddled up with Bailey and Zeke tickling Elliot.

If anyone didn't know the kids were mine they would think they are the perfect family. They are going to make amazing parents one day. I kind of hope it's soon but I won't rush them, I just think they having children will bring so much more joy to there lives than they have now.

Tucker POV

Seeing how my daughter is with Zeke and the kids it makes me smile and wish Opal was here to see how wonderful she has become.

Bailey will make a brilliant mother when they decide to have children. I hope it's sooner rather than later because I want my dad to see his great grandchildren from Bailey.

Bailey POV

Seeing everyone smiling and laughing makes me so happy to be home but I can't help but worry, while we are all laughing and having fun my grandad could be getting worse and worse and no one will tell me because they are worried I will have a relapse of my depression.

Bailey – How is grandad this morning?

I see they all look at each other and then back at me.

Tucker – He is okay.

Bailey – Please don't lie to me.