Chapter 16

He stood up, putting on his jacket and making his way outside. He walked through the alley... but suddenly a figure popped up in front of him.

"Aish - Min Jae - you're going to give me a heart attack one of these days if you keep going like this." Kang Gook held onto his chest, sighing.

The, so called, Min Jae, just laughed, putting their arm over Kang Gook's shoulders, dragging him along. "The chief apparently wanted you in the Gold Time section."

Kang Gook gave a small nod as they entered the station building.

• • •

Kang Gook arrived back to the apartment. He opened the door slowly, thinking that Tae Joo could be asleep. As he closed the door, he noticed light from under the bedroom door. He sighed, opening it.

Tae Joo was sat in the middle of the bed, his legs crossed. He watched as Kang Gook placed his vest down on a chair, and walked to the bathroom.

No greeting, huh...

• • •

He walked out, his hair damp, a towel around his waist and one resting on his shoulder.

"Hey, Kang Gook--" Tae Joo began, standing up, making his way towards Kang Gook.

Kang Gook eyed him, watching as Tae Joo walked in front of him, resting his arms loosely around his neck.

"What is it?" Kang Gook tilted his head.

A small pout appeared on Tae Joo's lips. Then out of nowhere, Tae Joo softly rubbed Kang Gook's ear. Kang Gook tensed up, inhaling deeply.

"You didn't even tell me when you left.." Tae Joo's pout got bigger. Kang Gook stared at him, feeling Tae Joo's fingers motion up and down softly on his ear still.

Kang Gook sighed, and moved away, sitting down on the edge of the bed. "Let's get some sleep-" he eyed Tae Joo, who didn't seem to be moving away.

After a minute or so, Kang Gook sighed. He stood up, picking Tae Joo up with ease, and taking him to his side of the bed.

However, as he was about to place him down, he felt Tae Joo's legs wrap around his waist, pulling him down on top of him.

"What are you doing-" Kang Gook shifted, feeling his towel begin to slide down. Tae Joo gave his typical smirks, glancing down, then back up into Kang Gook's eyes.

The two stared into eachother's eyes. Tae Joo ran his fingers through Kang Gook's hair, tilting his head to the side slightly. Then without a warning, he pulled Kang Gook into a kiss.

A short, sweet kiss.

Kang Gook raised a brow, trying to tell what Tae Joo was trying to do.

Tae Joo smiled, pushing his hips upwards, and latching onto Kang Gook's shoulder, flipping them around.

"Ah, this reminds me of something..." Tae Joo began, "The one time on the field."

Tae Joo ran his hands up and down Kang Gook's body, a pout replacing his smile. "Ah, I told you to calm down with the muscles... How am I supposed to catch up." Tae Joo pressed his hand on Kang Gook's chest.

Kang Gook grabbed Tae Joo's hand, pulling it to the side, causing Tae Joo to lose balance and fall chest-to-chest with him.

A small grunt escaped Tae Joo's mouth. He felt Kang Gook run his hand through his hair gently, and before he knew it -

Darkness...

• • •

As Tae Joo woke up, he couldn't help but realise the empty presence in the room. He turned around, seeing that Kang Gook wasn't there. He scratched his head, grabbing his phone, dialing in search of Kang Gook.

When he got no answer, he immediately started to get worried. He got dressed, making his way outside. He asked neighbours if they had seen Kang Gook, but none of them seemed to know.

He'd bite down on his bottom lip, frustrated. Before he knew it, Tae Joo was crouching down in the middle of the alley, sobbing into his knees when realisation hit him.

The shadow finally got a self... and ran away.

Tae Joo stood up, and looked on a tracking device app, only to see that Kang Gook's phone was turned off. Why out of all out the times he could've chosen...

• • •

WoO woNDeR WHAT'S gon happen - huehue.

Sorry for the short chapter. :(