The Strange feeling

Louis' POV

"Haz, are you okay?" i said while tapping harry on his shoulder.

"Wha--" he said like he's surprised. "W-What did you say?" he suddenly asked like his not aware of the conversation.

"I asked if if you are ok." i repeated my question to him earlier.

"Oh. Yeah. i am okay" he said almost whispering the last word.

"Are you sure? Cause you are staring at something--" i got cut-off by Anne

"Someone Louis. try someone" she smiked. i gave her a confussed look. then she smirked even more before taking a step sideward revealing a beautiful girl standing next to her.

OH! I get it! Harry is not staring at something! He is staring at a Gorgeous girl! Aww!

"So! Hello Love. What's your name?" I asked the girl with long, light brown hair.

"Emily. My name's Emily" she smiled at me.

"So Emily. What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Right Harry?" i said while turning to Harry. He blushed.

"Ey! Lad! Are you blushng?" Zayn asked joining the conversation.

"No! I'm not!" he defended himself.

"Oh really?" I and Anne said unison

"Yeah. it's just.....Its... uh.... er.... So hot in here! Yeah. it's pretty hot here. Ya know. Sunny day. " he said while giving us a nervous laugh. Then i heard a very loud laugh from the other side of the room. I turned to see Niall Laughing hardly. And take note, his face is soo RED!

"Why are you laughing Niall?" Liam said,like us, confussed.

"Its common sense guys!" he said in between his laughs.

"Huh?"

"haz, really? Hot in here?look we are in a hallway with Airconditioning unit." he looked around then added "And Really? Sunny day? it's Cloudy day Harry!" He said before bursting again in laughs.

"Oh" harry said while turning into a crimson Red. He is blushing madly.

"Nice try, mate." Zayn said while giggling.

"Hey, don't embarrass harry in front of these young ladies" i said while putting my arm around his shoulder.

"Thanks Boobear" he whispered

"You are always welcome, sweet cheeks" i smiled at him. Then, he showed me a cheeky smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

"ANNE!!!" Louis yelled while running into her and hug her. I smiled at them. they looked like they're siblings and just saw each other after a long time! :D But something caught my eye. Or should I say Someone caught my eye.

A very beautiful girl standing next to Anne. Who is she?

I stared at her. Then, she looked on my direction and her eyes met mine.

Her gorgeous hazel eyes. long light brown hair. When i laid my eyes on hers, i know that She is different from other girls. One thought is running through my mind:

I have to know who is she.

Goodness! it's been a long time since the last time that I, harry Styles, blushed just because of  a girl I barely know. Aside from her name, which Louis asked her earlier.

And that she is one of the most simplest, yet, gorgeous girl I've ever seen since Last 2 years. I mean, every fan or girl that I saw everywhere were like their faces are dipped in a Box of crayola. I know make ups makes a girl beautiful. But a smile and being simple is enough to make a boy like me impressed by girls.

Is it that hard to gave up make ups? Is it that hard not to use it?

"Simplicity is perfection"

(I made this quote by myself! It's true right? Agree? comment ! Now! Okay, back to the story! :*)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn's POV

I have to agree. This emily girl is pretty. But of course, being a good boyfriend, valerie is more beautiful. Valerie has Long blond hair, blue pair of eyes, a gorgeous smile. She is also a good singer.

While Anne. Well Anne is the most beautiful than the three of them. If you're thinking that I'm a bad boyfriend. Don't judge me. it's better to be a bad boyfriend than to be a bad person. Do you get what I mean?

i am only telling the truth. She is more beautiful than Valerie. than Anyone.

Whenever I heard her laugh, it's like I'm in heaven.

Like i can hear the angels singing a happy Christmas song.

Her voice is like a music to my ear.

Her presence can make me happy when i'm sad

Like her face is one of the most Beautiful and simplest face that I've ever seen.

Not like Val. She always wore make-up. Like she can't leave without it. Seriously, can't she be Anne?

Okay. Okay. You caught me.

I'll Admit.....

I like my Girlfriend's BestFriend ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya, potatoes! I'm back!

Sorry If it takes another year for me to update a short chaptie! Forgive me? :D

Yeah, so for Hanisah, mackenzie, I promise I'll make your apperance on my story next chapters! I'll work hard for it! Pinky Swear :*

Fan me? Vote? Comment here, maybe?

Love you people! :**

Hugs and kisses,

Anne <3