My old friend!

Margaret's POV

I woke up early in the morning. I was supposed to wake up late but then, last night, I received a text from Emily, My old friend, that she wants to meet me today because we haven't seen each other for about, 1 and a half years? yeah. I jogged to the bathroom and take a shower. I think I'll just wear aome jeans, loose t-shirt, and a pair of supras and oh, don't forget the cap! My Purple-pink cap! It's my favorite. It is also given my Emily before I left.

(AN: Sorry if I forgot to mention but they are already in U.K! I really forgot! Sorry, but yeah.. Back to the story.)

"Where are you goping honey?" My mom asked while getting my used clothes to wash them. :D

"Mom, I'm going to meet Emily today. She texted me last night that she's here now! " I replied happily. I'm really excited to see her again. Me, her, and Val are Best of all the Friends :) They are my bestfriends since the day that I met them.

"Oh, really? Great! I and your Dad will prepare dinner for us. Invite her to eat with us later, ok? We really do miss her." Aww, she's really like a part of our family. Before, She even slept in our house because her parents don't want her to have Mikee, her boyfriend. They don't like him. I also do. He's a bad boy in our school.

"Alright Mom1 I'll go now. See you later, okay? Prepare something delicious."

"Oh honey, I never cooked food that is not great. I am a good cook, remember?" she smiled at me. She's right!

"Yeah, yeah. Bye Mom, Bye Dad. See you tonight."

----At the Mall----

I arrived at the mall at exactly 9:00 in the morning. She told me to meet her in front of the cinemas. i looked for her. I think she's not yet here. No sighn of h--

"Anne!" I hears a very familiar voice behind me. I spun around to see Emily is already making her way to me.

"Emily!" I hugged her. Gosh! I miss her! I miss my 2nd sister. yeah, second. I have my true and legal sister. Her name's Alodia. She's studying in the Philippines. She's smart so she is able to get a scholarship in a huge school in Manila (Capital of the Philippines).

"I missed you girlie!"

"I missed you too!"

"It's been years! I never thought that I'd come here again. just to see my little sister." she said patting my head.

"Hey! I'm already 14!oh, I turned 15 the other day! " I stuck out my tongue at her.

"Okay? So, come on! Time is gold! Let's go eat now! I'm hungry!" she said while rubing her stomach.

"Mom said that you should go eat dinner with us! She'll prepare food for you. For us. Come on now!"

"Are you crazy?" I gave her a confussed look? What does she mean? "It's only like 9:30 in the morning and you want me to wait for dinner at your house?! I cant!" Ooops! I forgot it's only lunch time! hehe!

"Sorry! I forgot about the time!" I said while giggling.

"Alright, Let's go now ! Let's eat and after that, you are going to take me to a tour with this place. Also, I take  30 minutes just to find the cinemas earlier" she sigh.

"Ok! Leggo!"

-------------------------------------------------------At my house------------------------------------------------------------

"Mom! Dad! i'm home! WE are home!" I said as I remembered that Emily is with me.

"Welcome back Emily! We missed you, dear." My mom and My dad said in unison while pushing Emily into a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you too! oh, this place over here never changed.It's still the old house that I knew. " she said while looking around our house.

"Yeah. it's kinda too pretty to change" i said while laughing at some memories that flshes nack through my mind. Those happy days with the person who cares and loves me no matter what.

"So, let's eat, shall we?" my dad asked

"We really shall!" Emily shouted before running to the dinning table and taking her seat next to me. I laughed at how funny my best friend is.

After we eat, me and Emily proceeded to my room. She said that she's going to sleep here which is obviously okay with me.

"Here. take this blanket. You can just use My sister's bed. She's not here anyway" i said while giving her a blanket that she can use to be comfortable.

"Thanks!" she stated "oh look! it's Bob Bob! Ha!" ANd ladies and gentlemen, meet my bestfriend who loves SpongBob than me, Emily Lorvin!

"Hey, i love you too silly!" she said. i guess I said that a bit louder?

"Yes, you did.

"Come on! Let's sleep now!" i said while yawning

"yeah. Night Girlie!"

"Night" the I drifted off to a deep, and happy sleep..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! I'm bored so I just updated a new chapter!

Hope ya like it! Feel free to vote, fan, and comment!

Love! Love! Love!

~Anne :D