Free Goodies for Team YIRA!

Hello everyone!

How are you all doing?

I am super excited to share with you all what I am about to type next!

Okay, so first news:

My blog is live! Check it out: https://bit.ly/RuchikaVermaWEB

(Guys, I noticed that the links are not that easy to access :( I have added these links to the comments and on the recent announcement on my profile. Please do check it out! I don't want you all to miss anything!)

 I worked on it with my publisher. So if it's ugly, you know who to blame. ;)

If you sign up, there will be a bonus chapter awaiting you, for free!

Please do check it out - a lot more fun stuff awaits you guys! It will mean the world to me, as I mentioned earlier, I have worked really hard and have tried to make it super amazing!

Second news:

It's time to vote for the book cover! You can vote over here in my blog: https://bit.ly/YIRA-Poll.

Nifty, right? (If you can't access it here, check the comment section or my profile for the link!)

I've been blown away by your amazing submissions. Sadly, my publisher had to reject some because of requirements that need to be met. I know, I know; I wish they didn't have to.

Now get out of here, sign up, get your freebie, and vote! ;-)

Until the next update!