Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kenzie’s pov

And that’s the last box I think to myself. I have just moved into Spencer’s house and its pretty big for someone who lives on his own “Spencer you really should get back to work soon i’m okay everything is unpacked and i have a lot to do” i tell him “i really don’t mind i haven’t seen you in years...” i cut him off “and now i live with you anytime your home so will i be and if you want something to do to help me i will leave you some stuff to do but really there are bad guys that need to be put away with your help so tomorrow your going” i demand. I’m not going to let him put his life on hold for me no way no how.

Its the day Spencer goes back to work and i’m making breakfast for him “Spencer Breakfast is ready!” i shout i put some bacon and eggs out on the table and a cup of coffee. He comes in “Kenz you didn’t have to do this” he exhales as he sits down “but i did and unless i’m ill or not here i will so get used to it” i smile “what are you doing today?” he asks “well i was thinking about getting some paint for mine and Kai’s room if thats okay?” i question “yes of course” i smile at him as i go to check on Kai.

3 years later

Kenzi’s pov

Me and Kai are in Garcia’s Layer waiting for Spencer and the others to return for their latest case.

I am now 21 and work for the pentagon which has lenient hours so i get to spend with Kai and Spencer. Kai is obviasly now 3 years old and very smart for his age not as smart as Reid but smart enough at the moment i still live with Spencer because we haven’t found the right apartment or house that caters to our needs. “mummy when’s uncle Spencer coming back” Kai asks me “should be any minute now Kai” just then the lift bell signals it has reached this floor and the doors open “UNCLE SPENCER!” Kai yells running to him i hug Emily, Hotch, JJ, Rossi, Morgan and then Spencer. Kai is put down and runs to the rest of the team “hey little man” Morgan lifts him.

“hey Uncle Morgan, Auntie Emily” he is passed to her as he gives her a hug “Uncle Hotch!” he laughs “Auntie JJ, Uncle Rossi” they all laugh “so good guys vs bad guys what are we at now?” i ask Spence he shrugs “lost count”