Chapter 6 -

Kenzie’s pov

I’ve been getting these pains for what seems like hours something tells me there is something wrong with the baby maybe it’s all the stress. Right now I’ve been released but he has everything secure and I can’t try anything daring in the fear something bad will happen so for once I’m a good little girl.

“Hello Gorgeous” he chirps coming in with some food. he places the food down and rubs my tummy “I bet it’s a little girl and going to be as beautiful as her mother” he says my fight or flight instincts kick in and mother instincts as well I have to play along “no its a boys who is going to be as handsome as his father” I smile which he returns even after everything he’s done how can I still love him, maybe because he just wants us to be together. “Jayden I think something’s wrong” I distress his face drops “what’s wrong is it the baby” he panics.

BANG BANG BANG

“JAYDEN MASTERS THIS IS THE FBI OPEN UP” someone shouts Jay’s head snaps up “how the hell...” he wonders “Spencer you idiot don’t you remember I told you he was a...” pain over takes me “SPENCER!!!!” I scream, that’s when the door is broken “Kenzie, Kenzie where are you.” Spencer shout I’m about to reply when Jay drags me off the bed and hold a gun to my head I scream again before he covers my mouth.

Spencer and who i presume is his team burst through the door holding guns and aiming them at Jay. “Jayden drop the gun” a man in his forties with dark hair orders Jay “no” he simply says “Kenzie are you okay?” Spencer questions me I shake my head and make a hand signal saying my waters just broke. “Jayden let her go she’s in labour” Spencer urges “your lying she’s not due for another two weeks” he retorts I shake my head and mumble through his hand it’s true. He drops his hand to my neck holing me in place “Jayden let her go if you cut of her air supply I can harm the baby” Spencer tells him “Jay....please” I gasp “come on Jayden do the right thing look at her she’s not one of those girls you killed she’s carrying your baby.” The dark haired woman says what she means by girls you killed wait is he the murder that’s been killing women every month. No he couldn’t off done that

He releases me and I fall to the floor gasping for air. Strong arms rap around me “we need a medic” Spence shouts “Kenzie breath just breath it going to be okay” he comforts me, I start to cry ask I feel another contraction coming on. “Kenzie.” Its Jay I look up “Kenzie I love you” he smiles at me before he is lead out.

The medic come in and tend to me saying that I need to get to hospital right away “Reid please don’t leave me” I beg as the put me on the stretcher “go Reid” the blonde urges “I’m not going anywhere Kay Kenzie” he soothes me.