[2]

•Previously on the last chapter•

Jace: The lucky winner, who'll be joining the group to come to L.A, to see the Henry Danger set will be...
Jace looks down at his index card.
Jace: Y/N Lockwood!
The crowd gasped. Y/N eyes went widen. Alyssa and Theodore had confused looks. Y/N couldn't believe out of all the girls in the school, he choose her.

•Present•

In Y/N's mind, she couldn't believe what she just heard and saw with her very own eyes. Jace had a lot of girls who were practicing begging to take them with him. And he still choose Y/N.

Y/N POV
What?!, Did I hear what I just heard or Am I death? The boy who I only talked once since this entire week, choose me to go with him. What the fuck?! I don't know what to feel. Some of the girls all around were talking as in complaining. But principal Glen quiet them.
Pp.Glen: Silence! Mr.Norman choose his choice so if I could please welcome Miss.Lockwood would come up to join Mr.Norman as they both would leave together.
I stay sitting down but Alyssa push me to stand up. I had no choice but walked toward them. I got on stage with them, I hated the eyes on me.
Pp.Glen: Congratulations Miss.Lockwood. You'll be having a early day today. Mr.Norman will do the favor of taking you home. Let give a round of applause to Miss.Lockwood as the winner.
Everyone claps as Jace went beside me as they took a photo. After then, Jace and I were walking out as some of the students were waving goodbye to him. We got into his car as I looked at the students. The girls looks very upset as some were cheering. Alyssa was getting my attention as she used her body to tell me something. She said I'll text you later with Theodore. I nodded, once we started to get away from the school. I looked at Jace.
J.N: So Y/N—Uh...
Y/N: Jace, We only talked once and you choose me?!
J.N: I just thought you were cool and you seem pretty nice to come with us.
Y/N: Jace, I've only watch the show once...
J.N: Just tell me what you know.
Y/N: I know you play Henry hart aka Kid danger on the show. Ray Manchester aka Captain man, Charlotte and Jasper, Henry best friends?—Uh...Schwoz, who's the guy who built the man cave.
J.N: That's just the basics, which is good. You're doing good.
Y/N: Jace, you could've just brought someone else.
J.N: But my question is why aren't you happy?
Y/N: Because one I just watch the show once, two we only talked once—
J.N: Twice as in right now.
Y/N: Don't count—And I'm not super freak of the show or like a super fan of the show.
J.N: You don't need to...
Y/N: Jace—
J.N: Y/N, Listen, I brought you because you aren't like the other people from your school. You seem someone who was up for adventures. I know you weren't like someone who wasn't obsessed with the show but I do know you know a little bit of the show and that's fine. Just see this as a vacation Y/N.
I looked at the window and couldn't bare to look at him.

•10 minutes later•

Jace and Y/N arrived at Y/N house. Y/N got out of the car and went toward her door. Jace went behind her.
Y/N: You don't need to follow me.
J.N: Y/N, come on.
Y/N rolled her eyes and open the door. Jace sat on the couch as Y/N went in the kitchen.
J.N: You should really go pack.
Y/N walk in the living room with a bag of chips.
Y/N: That's funny because I don't want to go.
J.N: Y/N—
Jace came up to Y/N.
Y/N: You listen to me Jace. I don't why you need to take me if you couldn't just have—
Jace started to giggle. Y/N raised a eyebrow of confusion.
Y/N: Jace, why the hell are you giggling for?
J.N: *Mumbling* You're cute when you're mad.
Y/N: What?—
J.N: Nothing...*Mumbling* I said that too loud.
Y/N: Jace, are you okay?
J.N: Totally yeah—yeah.
Y/N nodded.
J.N: But serious Y/N, you need to get packing. We are leaving in a few hours.
Y/N: Jace for the last time—
J.N: Y/N, for time sake. You're going, I'm not changing my mind.