Chapter Six - "Traditional Celebration"?!

Hey guys, it's 2:46 A.M right now, so it's officially not Thanksgiving anymore, but HAPPY THANKSGIVING ANYWAY :)

Ad as promised, here is the new chapter!!!

P.S, Sorry this chapter is short, I had to end it with a cliffhanger of course, but dont worry, the next chapter is going to be much, much better >:) Hehehe

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I was just sitting in my room, on my bed, along with Hanara, Camilia, Quinilla and Yuline. We were just talking about what usually happens here, and what the customs were and so on. And plus I really liked them. So instead of just sitting around and moping and being lonely, I decided it would be a lot better if I had friends here.

"Yeah, we usually dont get other female concubines around here... It's actually pretty rare. Only special girls are accepted... So you must be pretty special huh?" Camilia was explaining to me with little interest. She smiled at me when she finally got finished with her explanation, and I just frowned a bit.

"Well, I'm not really special at all..." I said looking down slightly. I'm really not at all special, sure I got the God's Enchanted Stone, but I traded my life for it, so...

"Well you can't just become Lord Alexander's concubine if your 'ordinary'. Come on, what did you do?" Hanara chipped in, smiling at my like I was hiding a deep, dark secret. Which in fact I was.

"I... I don't know you guys, okay? Lets skip the question and move on..." I said smiling nervously.

They all looked at me suspiciously, but all nodded slowly. "Fine, but your definitely not getting out of it next time." Camilia smirked at me, and I just laughed and rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah, okay."

A question suddenly popped up in my head, and I turned to Quinillia, who was quiet for some time now. "Hey, why haven't I seen any guys around here? Are they all hiding or something?" I asked, chuckling.

They all looked at me uncomfortably, but Yuline decided to answer. "Well it's kind of a long story... But one of the concubines had an affair with a male servant once, kind of a long time ago, it might be a myth though... But anyway, nobody knew who the secret couple were, so Lord Alexander just threw all the males out, and he basically just kept it like that."

My eyes widened, and I looked at them shocked. "He threw out ALL the males just because of a silly rumor that might not even happened?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, Lord Alexander got really angry about the whole scandal. We are his concubines, and only his, and he doesn't like to share. But we're fine with that." Hanara said dreamily, and I just looked at her like she was crazy.

"You... You're all fine with that..?" I asked confused. "You guys are really okay with sharing one guy between all 12 of you..?"

"Well it's 13 now, because of you, and we dont really have a say in that... He does, and we don't really own him, he owns us, so it's fine." Yuline said quietly, tracing patterns on the bed.

"Aha, no, 12 was right, because I want no part of this little orgy of his..." I said disgusted.

"No, I suppose not, but you dont really have a say in it. Whether you like it or not, he will have his way with you... But once he touches you, you definitely wont fight it." Quinillia smirked at me devilishly.

"Then I'll just avoid him." I said simply.

It was all quiet, then everyone burst out laughing. "A-Avoid him?! Haha at his own palace?!" Hanara said laughing.

I chuckled too, after all that did sound funny. "Well I dont know, I guess even if I have to hide under some bed, I will still try to avoid him at night." I said chuckling.