Abandoned

Naruto POV
*I rushed to Hinata's side looking around for any sign of Sasuke all that was left was his ninja headband with a scratch through it I clutched it in my hand*"damn it you git."*I felt tears roll down my face as I picked up Hinata and put her over my shoulder and made my way back to the village*
*when I arrived at the village Hisashi took Hinata and I followed him to the hospital she woke up in the bed next to Sakura*"Demon..."*I turned around to see Danzo staring at me*"Danzo what do you want from us?"*he looked smug as he spoke*"Sarutobi Hiruzen has passed from his wounds as you may have known I am the new Hokage and due to failure to recover the uchiha heir I am banishing you 3 from the village even if you find him I don't want to see your faces."*he turned and left as I looked to see Hinata and Sakura inn tears I gritted my teeth*"damn it Kurama what do I do?"*I received no response so I left for the old Uzumaki village l* 1 year later
*Kurama can you talk to Sasuke in his mind ?."yes Naruto I will do whatever you need "(ps.Kurama yas telepathic abilities)
Sasuke POV
"Sasuke I'm sure you may know who I am Naruto is awaiting you at the Uzumaki village please your cousin needs you."
*I woke up in the bed confused on the voice who talked to me but if it could lead me to Naruto I will gladly go I got out of my bed and rushed out of Orochimarus hideout in the direction of the Uzumaki village as it was nearby*"Naruto I'm coming!"*I saw the towers ahead and I rushed in and to the UzuKage tower*"Naruto!"*I cried out as I say him in the seat*"Sasuke!"*I watched as got up and walked over to me then punched me in the nose*"you bastard you left me!"*I looked down ashamed*"Hinata and Sakura are here aswell invade you were wondering they also got banished so now we all live here and we needed you here so we could get other people we wanted to visit."*he said and I nodded as we both took a seat*