Chuning exams training

*Naruto waited at the training grounds for his. Team hiding in the shadow when they arrive he jumps out knowing he was there Sakura throws a shuriken which he catches he looks at her and eye smiles*
"Good job always prepared for an enemy!"*Sakura looks proud*"I managed to convince the council to let me train all 3 because they thought sasuke should train with kakashi cuz they think he is the last uchiha."*Sasuke rolls his eyes*"okay what shall we start with first?"*he looked at them but they just stared at him?*""ok have you ever had a summoning jutsu?"*they all shook their he took out 6 contracts*"Sasuke gets the wolf and tiger Sakura gets the Phoenix and Cat Hinata gets the eagle and stag."*they take them and sign the contract with their blood*"Now if you ever need help in battle you can summon one of them."*they all nodded*"ok girls take a couple of jutsu from my scrolls and sasuke I have to show you something specific."*He watched as my arm had electricity flowing through it*"Chidori!"*I sliced through the rock he tried the same*"good job sasuke now you can only do it 3 times before you pass out if you do it for more you can pass out or worse die."*he looked at me and nodded*
*time skip day before finals*
"Okay guys were gonna get some new clothes."*he picked up matching out fits with hoods and on the back say savage leaf ninjas!"
*first match*