Ch 7 - A day at Chandok house 🌶️🌶️

LEMON AND SPICE ALERT!!

/

Naina had been staying at the Chandok house for 3 days now. Her burns were healing slowly. Rajveer had stayed as well. He had wanted to join the academy the very next day of the accident, but Sona scolded him and told him to stay at home.

"Sona ma, main bore ho raha hu? Aap to mujhe kuch karne hi nehi de rahi ho. Nahi jogging aur nahi workout. Aur kitna TV dekhu?" Rajveer pouted.

"Kitna ajeeb hai ye larka! Log aisi vacations ke liye raat din ek kar dete hai aur ye mahashay bore ho rahe hai," Sona shook her head.

Naina was flicking through a magazine to hide her amusement. These two had been at it the whole time they had been here. She knew that they didn't even realise how much they sound to a real mother-son pair.

"Naina ka dressing change karne ka waqt hogaya hai. Jake change karde," Sona told Rajveer. Giving Sona a pouting look, Rajveer took Naina to their room. Yes, they had their own room here.

Sona was pleased. Even though she considered Rajveer her son, it took him some time to accept the affection. But now that he had started to think of her as his mother, he had started acting like any son would with their mothers. Sona loved it. Picking up her phone, she called her husband.

"Hello, jaan? Tumhara din kaise ja raha hai?" BC asked his wife with a loving smile.

"Mere din to bohot bariya ja raha hai, par mera beta bore ho raha hai. Why is he such a workoholic?" Sona shook her head.

BC smiled. " He's an army officer, jaan. Khali baith ne ka adaat nehi hai unhe," he tried to explain.

Sona grumbled a bit. "Ab kuch kijiye mere bete ki boredom ko dur karne ke liye," she told her husband.

"Hold on a minute! What can I do to entertain your son?" BC protested.

"I don't know. Do something... anything," Sona said before hanging up.

BC was left staring at his phone in confusion. "Did she just hung up on me?" He asked the empty room in disbelief.

/

/

/

Around 4 pm, BC reached home. He had brought a surprise for his wife and son. It was actually Naina, his daughter in-law, who gave him the idea when his wife had demanded him to entertain their son. Yes, he now had a son and a daughter-in-law. They were not related by blood, but that didn't stop him and his wife  from considering Rajveer their son and Naina their daughter in-law.

He knocked on the door lightly and waited. Within minutes, Naina opened the door with a smile on her face. She was wearing a light blue chiffon ruffle saree with matching sleeveless blouse. Her hair was curled at the ends and she had light makeup on. She was wearing dangling earrings, hand filled with bangles, her mangalsutra, and her hair partition was filled with sindoor.

 She was wearing dangling earrings, hand filled with bangles, her mangalsutra, and her hair partition was filled with sindoor