Ch 1 - Rang Barse ....!!

((** This story does not go with the storyline of the serial.))

.

.

This year neither the cadets nor the faculty members of KMA got the Holi vacation. With the final exam of the first year cadets' only a week away, BC had decided everyone would play Holi at the academy instead of going home. The day before Holi, everyone was given off so that they can go shopping.

Pooja was super excited. She had convinced Dr. Shalini to accompany her to the nearest mall. Then, they forced Naina to go with them.

"Mujhe samajh me nehi araha ki mujhe kyun le aye aap dono," Naina huffed in irritation as Pooja shoved a pile of white outfits in her hands to try them on. "Why couldn't I just wear one of my old dresses?"

"Naina, ye aap sabka pehli Holi hai academy me. Old dresses se kaise chalta?" Shalini appeased Naina with a soft smile.

Naina sighed in defeat. She knew she wasn't going to win this argument. "Par kya iske liye mujhe itni sari kapre try karna zaroori hai?" She asked, whining.

"Yup," Pooja said pushing Naina into one of the dressing rooms. Once Naina was gone, Pooja turned towards Shalini with a mischievous smile. "Ma'am, maine na bilkul wahi ringtone bajaya hai Jo apne kaha tha," she giggled.

"Mujhe yekin tha ki aap Kar lengi," Shalini smirked, "Ab hame hamare mission ke phase 1 pura karne se koi nehi rok sakta," saying this, they high fived.

Few minutes later, Naina came out in a white Patiala suit. Both Pooja and Shalini wrinkled their noses and shook their head. Rolling her eyes, Naina went back inside and came out a few minutes later in a white anarkali dress. Again, she got the same reaction. "Ugh!!" She whined, before going back. This time when she came out, she had a weird expression on her face

"Arrey wahh!!!" Pooja exclaimed, jumping excitedly.

"Cadet, you're looking absolutely stunning," Shalini said with a huge smile.

Naina was wearing a white chiffon lehenga with silver works on it. It had a silver backless blouse with matching white dupatta. "Y-Yeh achsa hai?" Naina inquired hesitantly.

"Ha, cadet," Shalini assured.

"But ma'am, yeh thora zyada hi backless hai. I mean, isme sirf hooks hai, koi dori bhi nehi hai," Naina said worriedly.

"So what? Tu yehi le rahi hai," Pooja said sternly. "Kabhi kabhi to hame larki yo ki jaise kapre pehen ne ko milte hai. Fayda utha iska," she added.

"Par..." Naina tried to protest, but Pooja and Shalini didn't let her say anything more.

/

/

/

The day of Holi: