Chapter 1: characters and descriptions

Hey so this is for information purposes only so you can skip this if you would like :)
*
*
*
Hey so this story is probably gunna be more on the darker side. You might have guessed that by the title but yeah. So basically I'll tell you a little background information about the characters and what the story will be about. So I hope you guys like it and it would mean a lot if you left comments and voted for chapters. I have written stories before but I never liked the plot so I'm gunna try this out. Hope all goes well, happy reading!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters and descriptions:

Emma: a 'not so normal' teenager. Lives in LA with her dad, her mom passed away when she was younger. She is 16 years old and has a long history with Cameron Dallas. Cameron went from being a childhood friend, to a boyfriend, to an ex boyfriend, and now and enemy. Ever since Cameron, life has been tough. Getting totally high and wasted was what felt right to emma when she felt bad about herself. But all she needs is one person to rebuild her.

Cameron Dallas: childhood friend with Emma, known each other since birth. One year older than Emma. Close friends with Nash Grier, lives in North Carolina. Had a relationship with Emma in the past.

Nash Grier: lives in North Carolina but visits Cameron in LA. No relation to Emma.

Emma's Dad: alcoholic, abuses drugs, does not care about Emma.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so those are basically that main characters of the stories. I will try to update as soon as possible and write this story the best that I can. Thank you all for reading!!