Three words, Eight letters, Say it and I'm Yours [38] Part 2

Now a published book under Summit Media. Php 175.00. English. Available in all bookstores nationwide. :) If you love COUREANS, GIANELS and BRANDED LOVERS then do grab a copy! 

CHAPTER 38 Part 2

Gian's POV

**Let's hear it from Gian! Maraming may gusto kay Kean pero.. Narinig na ba natin ang side of the story of GIAN? here it is..

(Now Playing : Kismet by Silent Sanctuary) or (Time machine by Nyoy Violante)

Hi. I'm Gian Kirby Mercado. 19 years old. Nagshift ako ng course from BUSINESS MANAGEMENT to COMM ARTS. Bakit? I know how to handle our business na. I don't need to study that course. Sa ngayon.. The reason why I transfer is because..

I want to be with CHANEL. So bad.

She went to California just to surprise me for our anniversary. What made it hard for me is that.. i decided to broke up with her on that day. I don't want to break up with her. That's the last thing in my life that I would ever do. I have loved her ever since I saw her.

It's because of Chanel that's why i know the real meaning of LOVE and HAPPINESS.

Cheesy huh? I love her. And saying that isn't enough to prove it. All my life I only wanted her.

Pero.. I need to make a decision.

Nalulugi na kasi ang company namin. And, I'm the only son. I don't want to disappoint my father. Matanda na siya. He suffered from mild stroke buti na lang he survived pero he is not as strong as he was before.

Ang company namin is galing pa kay Lolo. siya ang nagstart nito. Siguro naman maiintindihan niyo ako kung bakit hindi siya ang pinili ko. For everybody, tama ang naging desisyon ko.. Pero sakin. Ito na ata ang pinakatangang desisyon na nagawa ko.

I LOST EVERYTHING!

Because Chanel Courtney Chua is my everything and the decision I made, made me lost her, my everything. :(

Alam niyo ba kung gaano kasakit!? I dont know why they call it heartbreak. It feels like every part of my body is broken too. I hate this feeling, it's one I know all to well, it's a thing called heartbreak and it hurts like hell!!

I want to cry so bad. Yes. Alam kong naikwento na ni Chanel sa inyo na mababa ang luha ko. Mabilis akong maiyak sa simpleng bagay. Pero ngayon ang hirap umiyak. Siguro dahil.. Kapag nasimulan ko ng umiyak alam kong hindi na ako titigil. And that's how much in pain I am right now.

Pero hindi ko pwede ipakita. Lalo na kay Anika. I have to pretend. That I'm happy with my decision. I have to pretend. And it sucks. BIG TIME.

Its hard to pretend you love someone when you don't but its harder to pretend that you don't love someone when you really do.

Everytime na makikita ko si Chanel sa classroom I just want to hug her so bad to satisfy my feelings. To reduce the pain I'm feeling. To just feel her presence again. Everytime we talk, I fall a little harder. And that makes me sad again.

I can see her. I can talk to her. BUT. I can't be with her anymore.

IT'S ALL MY FAULT!

Kean.

Lucky Guy.

His position used to be mine.

Ako dapat ang kasama ni Chanel maglunch. Ihatid siya kapag pauwi. Be with her anytime she needs.

Ako dapat ang dahilan ng pagngiti ni Chanel.. BUT..

Everytime I see her smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I miss her the most.