Chapter 10 : Wake Up Call.

(Dayla's P.O.V; 5 months later)

The boys were in the recording booth, practicing for this week's preformance while I sat and listened from the producing room. We've been here literally all day, but I'm game to always support my boys. It's getting late though and I was starting to get sleepy. I layed down on the couch , meaning to only close my eyes for a few minutes, but I ended up falling asleep.

......................................................................

When I woke up, my head is in someone's lap, and I can feel familiarly callused fingers gently stroking my hair. As I become more awake, realize that it's Wesley who's holding me. But finding myself still too sleepy to even open my eyes, I leave them shut. I just listen to Wes hum softly above me as he continues to play with my hair.

"Aw, you should probably wake her up and get her home, Wes. It's really late," I spotted Keaton's voice from somewhere across the room- still from his seat by the soundboard, I guess.

"Yeah, we can finish up here, boys" I heard Simon say.

"Nah, I think I'll leave her sleep for a while. We're almost done here; besides, it's been a long day for her." Wes replies.

I can feel his eyes on me now, as he continues humming along with Keaton's voice, which is now, in the booth singing one of the new slow ballads.

"You really care about, don't you?" says Drew's voice from where I would assume is one of the chairs across from the couch.

Wesley was quiet for a moment before answering.

"I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my everything. I don't think she could ever even understand how much I actually love her." He says.

"Since shes pregnant, I'm not going to make you stay away from her for several months. Since you live so close, you can fly back home friday and fly in tuesday. So I'll take care of the money and you can stil take care of her and your child." Simon says.

"By the way, how is it now. Since she got pregnant?" He asked.

"I feel like, she's been here for me through thick and thin and even though were young; im confident that we're gonna to be amazing parents." Wes says, pressing his lips to my forehead, I smiled softly to myself.

"I believe you. You look at each other like your in love ; Im not going to get in between you two . . . But if you dont treat her like the princess she is, I will personally beat your ass." Drew said, I could tell that he was looking at us and smiling.

"I got her." Wesley said.

........................................................

Tweet me what you think so far ? (:

@OBEY_AllFandoms