FINALE : This Love <3.

(Wesley's P.O.V ; The next day)

I was dead asleep when I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Dayla.

"I wet the bed." She said.

"What?" I asked still half asleep.

"My water broke ! " She said a littler louder.

"Oh my God, what do we do ?" I sat up.

"I'm going to take a shower, you can pack the baby bag." She kissed my lips and waddled her way to the bathroom.

I got up and started packing the baby bag. I grabbed 2 of everything, bottles, onezies, pacifiers, socks, the breast pump, and blankets.

.......................................................

(Hours later)

I stood on one side of her with my mom, while her mom was on the other. She grabbed my hand tightly, as her mom recorded it while she pushed. Then the nurse pulled me over and gave me scissors. She guided my hand and help me cut the cord. After that, came a very soft cry.

I walked back over to Dayla, and I held onto her hand.

"You did it !" I smiled, kissing her lips.

"Here, is your baby boy." The nurse handed the baby to Dayla and as soon as she held him, he opened his dark and stormy grey eyes and smiled.

"Can you tell everyone for the stromberg family that they can come in?" I asked the nurse.

She nodded and walked out of the room. She handed him over to me and he wrapped his fingers around my pinky. A few moments later the gang came in.

"He's going to pull so many girls when he's older !" Drew said, wiping tears from his eyes.

"Have you guys picked out any names?" My mom asked.

"I like Rylan." I smiled.

"I love Easton as a middle name." Dayla added.

"Rylan Easton Stromberg is finally here !" I tweeted a picture of him.

...............................................

The End <3