Chapter-1

I run...I can still hear their howls .. My body is broken... my limbs are crying for help... my white fur is now soaked in red blood... I run as far as I can.... I am trying to escape from the hands of evil death...  All of a sudden in the opposite direction I see a huge black wolf running straight towards me. I have no energy. I am ready to die.. I close my eyes and fall on the ground. But the wolf jumps over me. I open my eyes and i can see the wolf slaughtering all the others who were chasing me. But suddenly i see darkness engulfing me. And i fall.

Fewdays later

I open my eyes and the bright light enters my eyes and I can see the ceiling of a room

"Briana your human body is awake.!! "  shouts my wolf  Kendra.

"Mom! She's waking up!!!! " . "ushhh be quite Katniss! Dnt disturb her.!"

I look around and suddenly spot a charming and cute girl about my age , with a big smile sitting beside me on my right . Then a lady with the features resembling the girl was sitting beside her.

"Are you okay my child?"  asks the women sitting nearby ,with a motherly voice.

I nod and she touches my head gently.

"OMG! Who are they?" Kendra asks me.

"Hi, My name is Katniss. Whats your name?" the same little girl asks me the question.

"I am Briana." I answered confused and cautiously. 

"Nice name. How old are you?"

"Dont answer her! They are humans"  kendra commands me.

"Katniss!!! Enough dont disturb her!" The lady shouts at her daughter.

"Moommm!!! she says with a sad face.

Suddenly a man enters the room and immediately I recognise its the wolf who saved me.

"Its him! The one who saved us."

"How are you feeling?" he inquires me.

"Better"

"The doctor told we can take her home today". The woman spoke.

"Yea, he spoke to me. And if you dnt mind can I have a moment with girl?"

"Home? What home? Whose home?"  my wolf questions me.

The women and Katniss left the room.

"Who are you? Why did you save me?"

"Shhh! dnt stress yourself! Look little girl, I know who you are , what has happened to you and your family. I am your father's friend and i have done as promised.From now you will be staying with me and my family."

"Excuse me! What do you mean by that?I know they are not your family . They both are humans.Do you think I am gonna believe your stories? Ain't you one of those butchers?"

He smirks and says "I can see the little version of your father here. Here read this letter , this will clear your doubts"

I take the letter which had traces of blood here and there and I recoignise it belongs to my father.I ask him with tears welling in my eyes "My father.? "

Before i could complete " It is from your father and you have to read this."

"Dear Briana

I know by the time you get this letter we would be no more. But dont  get broken my child, I know you are a strong girl and a brave warrior. I need you to believe and listen to the words of my dear friend Edward. You are gonna live with him from now on. He ll take care of you as his own daughter  and would never try to hurt you.I want you to live as a human for the years to come and this is for your own safety.The rest will be told by Edward.Always remember your mother and I love you.No matter what happens our blessings will always be with you.

                                                                                                              With love

                                                                                                                     Dad 

I finish reading the letter with tears rolling down my cheeks." When did he give this letter to you?"

"I got to know about the attack and came in search of your pack, but unfortunately everything was already done but I found your dad wounded and on his death bed, he told me about your escape and asked me to save you and to take care of you.I owe your father my life  and I promised him that i ll fullfill his last wish. He knew you wouldnt believe and so before his last breath he wrote this letter and handed over it to me.And about the women and the child. You are right they are humans."

"Is she your mate? and the girl , is she your daughter?"

"No! "

"What ? Do they know who we are?"

"Layla .. The lady she does know but Katniss the little girl she has no idea."

"But who are they to you?"

"My family.But from now they are your family too."

"What??? I didnt get it..."

"You dont need to.I am sorry I cant say few things now,may be in the future , you ll get to know about it. But I promise they are wonderful people to be with and you will love them.I know it is not easy to forget about your past, But you have a bright future ahead and thats what your dad wanted, so from today start your life afresh." He finishes with an assuring smile.

"I ll try to." I say as I close my eyes.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you people liked it. I f you did then pls vote and comment.