Sometimes Change Is A Good Thing

This is my first fic, I am really hoping you guys  like it! I am going to start writing Chapter 2 soon.I have a lot of school work, but christmas break is comeing up soon so I will have a lot of time then! Please let me know what you think! 

“SON OF A BITCH!” Why the fuck does Sammy do this, fucking gone, again! This demon bitch is messing with his head. I jumped out of bed and threw a shirt on. I have to go and look for him. I knew it, I just knew it. He is such a liar! He is drinking fucking blood again, I just know it! I swear let me get my hands on Ruby! I will kill her for what she has done to him. That bitch! Mess with Sammy, you mess with me. That bitch has got something up her sleeve and I am going to find out what the hell it is she is hiding. When I get in the car, there is a note from Sam. It reads: 

Don’t worry about me Dean, it’s not what you think. Ruby has got a big lead on Lilith. I know you wouldn’t approve so I have gone without you. Don’t worry, I’ll catch up with you in a few days, Sam. 

Yeah, I am going to kill her. I had an idea, a great idea. I will just summon the slut. That will save me a lot of time. I got everything ready and drew the devils trap. Oh this bitch is about to wish she never existed.

“Dean, what a surprise.” She didn’t sound so surprised.

“Look let’s get to the point, where the hell is Sam?”

 “That wasn’t very polite.” Oh she is REALLY pissing me off now.

“Bitch, where the hell is Sam.” I dainted her with a little holy water. That outta do it.

 “ARRRRRG! He is in Nebraska,” she writhed in pain.

 “WHERE IN NEBRASKA? I did it again, and this time I added a little salt to her mouth as she screamed.

 “Fair-….Fairenville!” Now that’s how you get information. Wow I am a genius. I left her there and took off. She isn’t going anywhere. I will save her for when I get back.

The drive was over 6 hours and by the time I got there I just wanted to go sleep. I couldn’t I shook the thought from my head, I have to find Sammy first!

 [Brookie’s POV:]

 I have so much running through my head right now. One being the fact that I am lost again and my fucking so called best friend ditched me for some guy she met at the diner. I am not the one who knows my way around this stupid town! If only I knew the way back to her parents house. Why did I come here? I should have stayed home. Remind me to never do this again with her. Gosh why is Dana being such a slut? She has a boyfriend back home who loves her and now she is making out with some random douche she just met. Ugh, where the he-, “Shit!” This guy just ran into me. Gosh what a dick. Why can’t people pay attention? He knocked me into the road.

“Oh man, I am SO sorry.” he grabbed my arm and I got a good look at him, suddenly I wasn’t as pissed. Don’t get me wrong I was still pissed, actually I was livid! “Really sorry, hey, are you okay?” He looked concerned. He was kind of cute.

 “Yeah, whatever just watch where you are going next time, okay?” I snapped, “Look, I am sorry. I am just lost; I don’t know where the hell I am.”

“Well maybe I could help, I am Dean, Dean Winchester. Do you need a ride?”

 “Brooke, Brooke Ackles. And actually I don’t want to go back to my friends house, but I don’t have anywhere else to go so yeah I need a ride. The only problem is, is that I don’t know where that is. Ugh I just wanna go home.”

 “Whoa, whoa just calm down, I am here to help.” He smiled at me. It lightened up my mood a bit.

 “Here my car is over here,” he pointed. Damn, a black 4 door ’67 Chevy Impala. Nicest car I had ever set my eyes on. As we make our way toward the shiny black car, Dean’s arm briefly touched my arm for a fraction of a second. He turned and smiled at me. I returned the favor when he opened the door for me.