You're An Angel? Hahaha

Here is chapter 3 guys! Hope you enjoy it! Tell me what you think. I know the action has been sparse, but it will boil up within the next few chapters! I will get working for you! Vote, Comment, and become a fan! Love you guys!

[Brookie's POV:] 

Cas? Why did his name sound familiar? How did he know about my dreams? Dean seemed like he was hiding something too. Like he was trying to play Cas off. There was something off about this whole situation anyway. I mean the guy just pops up out of no where, literally and just knows things about me including what I have been dreaming about since my 2nd injury. It just wasn't normal, but I just couldn't seem to think about it all right now. Nothing seemed to be normal when you were with the Winchester boys. I was all to tired though and I just wanted to go to sleep. Hopefully I would manage to do that in the car to where ever Dean said him and Sam were taking me.  

"Brookie," Dean says as he opens the back door of the impala for me, "get some sleep, okay? You look exhausted. Do you want me to sit back here with you?" Honestly I did, but I didn’t think that would be a good idea considering I didn't know what in the world I was going to do about the relationship that was forming between Dean and I. 

"No, it's okay. Unless you want too." You could tell that he didn’t want to let Sam drive, after all, this was his baby. 

"Alright, then I am going to drive," he smiled at me, "get some rest!" 

I smiled back, how could you not smile back, "I plan on it." 

Dean helped me in the back of the car and shut the door for me. Right away, I drifted off into a daze. 

"Brooke, BROOKE!" I kept hearing someone shouting my name and I couldn’t figure out where it was coming from or what direction it was coming from, hell I couldn't figure out who it was. "BROOKE!" 

It was so dark and I couldn't see a thing. I didn’t know whether to stay where I was or if I should try and find a light. Either way I was terrified. I guessed it would be better to try and find a light then to stand around waiting for the darkness to over come me though. As I wandered being extra cautious not to trip over anything. I stopped hearing my name, which made me nervous because either something bad happened to the person who was looking for me or the person who was looking for me is some murderer and they found me. I saw a faint glow ahead, so I started walking faster toward it.  

"Well looky here, if it isn't the lost puppy. The one who has taking a liking with one of the Winchester boys. We met before, in a dark ally. Oh what a grand time we had together too! It won't be so easy for you to escape me this time though sweety." I turned afraid that I was right about who I would see. I was, it was the girl who looked like Dana. I turned on my heel and made a run for the faint glow, but Dana was fast. She caught me by the arm and threw me into a wall.  

"Where are the Winchester boys little girl?" She snatched at me. 

"Who the hell are  you?" I spat back at her.  

"Your worst nightmare," she snickered, "Now tell me where your boyfriend and his gigantic brother are, TELL ME!" 

"Fuck you, bitch." 

"You stupid, STUPID little girl. You're stubborn, aren’t you? It is in your best interest to tell me before things get ugly sweetheart because if you think I am a bitch now then you have no idea what is to come for you." 

"If you think I'd tell you, then your not only a bitch, but a stupid bitch." I knew this wasn't going to end well, but if she wanted to know where they were bad enough to threaten me, then they didn’t want her knowing where they were and I am not tell her where they are.  

The girl that looked like Dana approached me. She put her hand to my neck and started choking me. The smile on her face grew the harder she squeezed. I was running out of air supply and my face was becoming hot. Either I was out, or the glow kept getting brighter because suddenly the room was lightening up. She suddenly let go and she was on the floor writhing in pain. What the hell? I looked around and I saw Cas. That was his name right?  

"Brooke, are you okay?" The man asked me. 

"Who are you?" how did he know how to find me?  

"I am an angel. My name is Castiel and I am here to protect you. You are a prophet of the lord." 

"A what? You’re an angel?" I laughed at him, "you're crazy. What does that make her? A demon?" I burst into hysterics, but the guy didn’t seem to amused as he nodded his head. 

"Your serious?" I asked him. This was completely impossible. 

"I am serious. I am going to do something to you that might be rather painful, but it's only to protect you. I am going to put marking in your bones to hide you from any angels and demons. I need you to stay with Dean as well so I can find you if I need to. When this is all over, you won't remember anything that you dreamt about and all you will know is that you need to stay with Dean. It's a good thing you two really took a liking to each other, or this could have been a difficult round of events." 

"What do you mean, you didn’t answer my question. Does this make Dean an an-" I lost my breath. My whole body was convulsing on the ground. "AHHHHHHHH" I cried out. What the hell was he doing to me.  

"HUUHHGHHHH!" I jerked up gasping. There was beads of sweat rolling down my face. What was that? Why am I so sore? I looked around and I forgot where I was for a second. Then my mind did an instant replay of the events that had occurred these past few days. We were stopped at a gas station somewhere, I didn’t even know what state I was in anymore. I needed some air, so I opened the door of the 1967 Chevy Impala and I stepped out and shut the door. It felt nice. I leaned against the door and I closed my eyes, soaking up as much vitamin D as I could before we had to take off again in the car.  

"Hey sleeping beauty, did you get some rest?" Dean. Oh crap how could I forget how gorgeous he was.  

"Yeah, I guess. Hey where are we?" 

"We are in Beresford, South Dakota, just about 55 miles or so right out side Sioux Fall where we are headed. Are you hungry or anything? Do you need to use the restroom?" 

"No, I am okay. Thank you though." Dean smiled at me.  

"Do you want to sit in the front with Sam? I was going to get some shut eye," Dean asked me. 

"Actually, I was going to try an get some more rest, so I guess your stuck in the back with me," I teased. 

"Hey, Brookie? Can I tell you something?" All the sudden, Dean got shy. He was staring at the pavement. 

"Yeah, of course. What's up?" I asked, looking at him. 

Before he spoke, he walked over to me and grabbed my hands, "I really like you Brooke. I,I haven't felt this way before and it's weird for me to be telling you this, but I need you to know. I don't know why, I just need you." Dean was looking at me straight in the eyes.  

I could feel warm tears filling in my eyes. I didn’t know what to do or say, so I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my cheek on his warm defined chest. "I like you to," I whispered. He kissed the top of my head and rested his chin on my head. We just held each other like that for what seemed to be a century, but I didn't care. I could stay like this forever.  

"Hey guys, you, uhh, ready to go?" Sammy opened the passenger door. 

"Uh, yeah man, I was actually hoping to take a little nap, you wanna drive?"