LIFE TIPS # 2

Here's another one..

And expect more upcoming tips😁Whether you like it or not, I'm gonna write it y'all.

LOL!

Enjoyyyyy..

°°°

A decade and eight.
Through that years, I am a lost soul.

I shed tears and efforts to please everyone, to let them love me and appreciate everything about me.

I am lost because all I want to do in life is to fit in the society that I belong.My words, actions, perspectives, opinions and even my smiles depend on how they will accept it.I let them rule my life, and I'm not happy.I let them controll me.I am loosing myself in the process, that's the truth.

I thought that If I impress them, I will be the happiest girl.But everything was wrong.

When another page was flipped, I feel sorry for my old self.I feel sorry that I fell in the endless trap of destiny.I feel sorry that I wasted every precious moment, pleasing bitches.I pity myself more than that.

But I've learned, and I still do.Now, I rule my life.No one can tell me what to do, say, act, dress or even share and most of all I am pretty much aware of the boundaries.The farthest I reach, the more responsibilities cuddling in my shoulder.

Society points every wrong about you, your weakness and even your strengths, for god sake❗ so why follow their path, when you can make your own.

°°°

That's a firm reminder to those who are trying hard, like me, impressing other people.

Wake up to that tormenting nightmare!

Hope you got my point.

Godbless💜