14. media

"it's been three months since me and harry started dating. it's been going really well, he makes me happy.

he's going on tour soon and he asked if i wanted to come along, of course i said yes. i'm working on my next album and i'm full of inspiration.

i feel like we are really going to work this time. we haven't made our relationship public yet, we want it to be as strong as can be when we do. we have been photographed a few times but most of the times our managements have been able to keep it from being uploaded.

god, i'm so happy with him! i can't wait till we watch the sunset tonight, he promised we would watch tonight as he fell asleep on the couch yesterday... idiot" i put my pen down and closed my diary.

i hadn't been writing in it much, i used to everyday but not anymore. i was focusing on my real life so i only wrote a few times a week.

i got up from where i was sitting and walked downstairs. harry was coming over later so i was making dinner.

i took out the vegetables and washed them before cutting them. i made some potatoes and a hamburger.

i put it on two plates and set the table outside. i poured us some wine and put it on the table.

i sat down and took out my phone to check if he had sent a message.

green eyed british guy:

"on my way, seen u soon x"

i smiled at the text and put my phone down. less than 5 minutes later i heard the door close from inside. "outside babe" i yelled.

"babe?" i heard followed by a chuckle. "didn't know we were dating now, i haven't heard from you in months? could have let me know we were a thing"

i look behind me and see joe, "oh, joe? what are you doing here? how did you get in?" i raise an eyebrow as i look at him.

"i saw your car so i knew you were home and judging on the weather you are outside so i took the spare key from under the door mat, hope you don't mind?"

"oh emh no it's fine, what's up?" i questioned, i didn't mind him being here. i liked him, he's a nice guy and good company but i was meeting harry, my boyfriend.

"i was in the neighborhood and i wanted to see how you were doing, tell me about your little boyfriend!" he smiled, he seemed happy for me. that's what's great about him, even if you pick someone over him he will be happy for you, such a sweetheart.

"oh emh, it's emh-" i was cut off by a voice calling "babe" i chuckled and shook my head.

"that must be him" i said laughing before yelling, "outside babe" one again, to the right person this time.

he came outside, he was holding benji and smiled at me. his smile faded when he saw joe. "joe" he mumbled, just loud enough for us to hear.

"oh hi harry! so you're the mystery guy she wouldn't tell me about" "oh shush, i was about to tell you" i defended myself.

i get up and kiss harry on the cheek, "i missed you" i whispered as i smiled at him. "i missed you too" he whispered back as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"joe, do you want to join us for dinner? i have enough food for three i can get you a plate" i offered him.

i felt harry looking at me, i didn't expect him to be happy about the offer and I was sure he would let me know about it later.

"oh thank you so much but i actually have a plane to catch. i just wanted to see how you were doing, it was good to catch up and you two make a lovely couple! I'm happy for you two"