9. who are you?

{harry pov}

i searched for at least an hour and a half before selena walked up to me "she left, go home harry" she said as she gave me a polite smile "i need to talk to her" i said as i put on my coat "i'm gonna go to her house" i said confidently

"don't do that, she's probably asleep by now and i highly doubt she will want to talk to you" she said as she shook her head. "just go home harry, it's for the best"

"okay, thanks" i said as i nodded before i walked out. i quickly passed the paparazzi and got in my car. i drove into my street and parked my car, not infront of my own house but taylor's house. there were still lights on so selena must have been wrong.

it's honestly weird how we live in the same street but never see each other, maybe because i'm never here. well, it's helpful right now.

i got out of my car and walked up to her door, i walked away multiple times before actually ringing the doorbell, i waited about four minutes and still no sign of life. i was just about to turn around when i heard footsteps coming near. the door opened and i stood there in shock.

i looked right into two blue eyes, but not the ones i was expecting. it was joe, the guy she spended the whole night with. "where is taylor" i said as i crossed my arms. "she's sleeping, i can give her a message when she wakes up if you want" he said as he smiled.

"i'll tell her herself" i said as i shoved him aside and walked in before closing the door. i turned to walk up the stairs when he put his hand infront of me "what? is she naked or something? is that why you won't let me see her?" i said as i gave him an angry look.

"no, of course not. she's not upstairs, she fell asleep on the couch when we were watching a movie" he said calmly as he pointed in the direction of the living room. i nodded "you, wait here or even better, go home" i said as i walked into the living room, seeing her peacefully sleeping on the couch as he had said.

the way she was laying showed that they had been cuddling, which made me angry for some reason. i sighed as i walked up to the couch, probably too loud as she quickly sat up and looked at me confused. "w-where is joe?" she mumbled as she looked around

"hallway, or he listened and went home" i said as i softly smiled at her and walked towards her. "harry, what are you doing here? i didn't invite you and i don't feel the need to talk to you" her words made me paralyzed for a good second.

"well i want to talk to you" i said as i crossed my arms "who's joe? is that ur boyfriend" i said as i raised an eyebrow "not ur business" "so he is?" "doesn't matter if he is or not" she said as she got up "get out" she pointed at the door but i didn't move.

"no, we didn't fix things back then. you promised me we would taylor, you owe me this" i knew i wanted her back and I would do anything for that. "harry... that was years ago, i changed and i don't think we would ever work out"

i just stood there and stared at her "you don't know that, give us another chance. taylor, i promise i won't ruin it this time" i walked up to her and grabbed her hands. she shook her head "i need to find joe" she mumbled as she let go of my hands.

she walked to the hallway, leaving me alone in the living room. i shook my head as i looked around. it looked just as how i imagined it would, it was modern but with an antique twist. there were places for her cats to lay everywhere.

"hey i'm so sorry for that, i hope he wasn't rude to you" i heard her say. "no it's fine, i should head out. i'm sure you two have a lot to talk about" i walked into the hallway as i heard him say that "ur right, you should leave so i can talk to my girlfriend" i said as i crossed my arms.

"okay that's enough. harry, out. now. i'm not your girlfriend and never will be" she said as she grabbed my arm and pushed me to the door "only if he goes too" i said as i pointed at joe "no, joe is staying. if he even wants too after ur scene" she said as she took a step back

"fine, i'll leave. but only because i want too" i said as i smiled before opening the door. i was about to walk out of the door as i heard joe say "are you okay?" the asshole. "yes perfectly fine, thank you" i said as i rolled my eyes. "not talking to you" he said which made me turn around.

"taylor, are you okay?" he said again. she stood there like she had seen a ghost. "taylor?" i said as i walked back inside "maybe she's just cold" i said while closing the door.

he shook his head as he wrapped his arms around her and started whispering things in her ear. "how the fuck is that going to help?" i mumbled as i shook my head.

"get him out of here please" she whispered to joe after a few minutes. "harry you should le-" "yes i heard her" i said as i opened the door and walked out. i closed the door behind me and went home.

{taylor pov}

i dont know what happened but the next thing i knew i was in joe's arms, he whispered sweet things into my ear which made me feel safe. i noticed harry standing there, i needed him gone. "get him out of here please" i said as loud as i could, it was barely a whisper.

once harry had left joe carried me to my bed and layed me down. i asked him to hand over the grey oversized t-shirt and the shorts i had laying on the chair. he left the room and fed the cats while i changed.

i finished changing right when joe knocked on the door "you can come in" i mumbled. he walked in and smiled "how are you feeling?" he asked while walking up to me "a bit better"

"come, let's get you tucked in" he said as he chuckled. i crawled under the sheets and smiled at him. "thank you" i said as i smiled. "no problem" he said as he smiled, showing his dimples. "i should get going so you can get some rest" he said while walking to the door.

"c-can you stay? i don't wanna be alone" i whispered as i looked down at my hands. "sure" he said as he nodded. i looked up and smiled as i held my arms open. he chuckled as he walked to me and gave me a hug.

"do you want something more comfortable? i'm sure i have some stuff from my brother laying around" i said while biting my lower lip. "i'm fine in this, thank you though"

he put his arm around me and played with my hair as i slowly drifted off to sleep.

~~~
an:
a kinda longer chapter!
idk why im making harry such
an asshole, idek what im going to
do with this story but hope u enjoyed this chapter even
though its absolute
shit lmfaooo
~~~