{Part~9} you are too selfish

Author~chan's POV~

when the fight started between Haruka's group and kuroko alone, on the other hand, the Kiseki no Sedai simultaneously ran down their building. they ignored the other students left in their own classes, whose eyes looked out of the mirror and they saw that heavy rain had fallen.

Akashi couldn't help but swear under his breath that annoyed that they didn't immediately stop Kuroko from leaving, they also didn't know where the fight between their friend and Haruka would take place. because all they know is that Kuroko doesn't want them to join their fight

they even remembered what kuroko said before she disappeared in front of them. her eyes that became cold. her voice that was deeply venomous with it, and her gesture that suddenly changed. even if they stare into her sky-blue eyes. they see the hate and anger in them, that they feel like Kuroko doesn't want them anymore?

they don't know what that feels like, but. they think kuroko has become selfish and cold towards them all. they know that kuroko is not the type of girl who can tolerate all the insults and bullying of other people towards her, and they know that. because even their first acquaintance with her. they saw in the silence of kuroko's persona that she was used to being alone.

kuroko is also a mystery girl so at first glance the Kiseki no Sedai fell in love with her, they wanted to know everything about that girl, what her hobby is, what her sport is, what her favorite food is.

"tsk!

but what they just don't understand is why kuroko became like this, even when they started to be friends with her, every move and conversation of kuroko was different. they feel like kuroko is just being forced? but she just doesn't say?

as well as by the time the fight between kuroko and Haruka started. kuroko is even more distant from them and doesn't look at them anymore, she was always pushing Kiseki no Sedai and Momoi away who just wanted to help her. 

so they can't do anything but think if they did something wrong so kuroko stays away from them? was it because of what happened to her older brother because no one helped at that time? or because they did nothing to defend kuroko from Haruka?

it's not your problem anymore, so don't interfere.

this is my own problem that only I should be able to fix, and you have no right to join or interfere in this mess.

I know my place so now you should know where your place is.

"Arghh!" Aomine groaned in anger

they all stopped in the middle of the heavy rain not knowing where they were going next, their clothes starting to soak and their hair getting wet. they all just touched their stomachs aching from running earlier non -stop

"shit! how can we find kuroko where she is now?!" Kagami shouted in anger as he stomped his foot on the ground.

they were all silent for a moment trying to guess where kuroko could go. they all thought for a few minutes ignoring the heavy rain that had fallen on them.

"wait, I just remembered that kuro-chin said something in the hallway earlier!" Murasakibara shouted

the other member of Kiseki no Sedai looked at Murasakibara in astonishment "kuro-chin told Haruka earlier that they will meet in court right? maybe what kuro-chin is referring to is the baseball club court!"