Taking Michael Back

~AttackGrey & xFrostCity Thanks for bringing this up!!! This is how Michael got Grace back. :)
This is the first chapter of the Bonus Book: "Taking Michael Back." The rest of the Miace story and what happens after this will all be in that story. This is kinda a sneak peak at TMB.~

Over A Year.

That's how long it took for Michael to win Grace's heart back.
In those long months there were: suicide attempts, deep depression, love letters, and cheating. There was rain, there was sun, there was The Fight. And one unforgettable party that changed everything.

But it all started one night.
The first night that changed everything.

****

Grace giggled, the alcohol starting to take it's effect. Grace felt slightly buzzed, at-least I'm not crazy drunk like what usually happens at these kinda parties, she thought, and smiled. Technically Michael and her hadn't even MADE it to the party. Grace giggled again.
Maybe less alcohol this time.
Grace had been dating 5SOS's electric guitarist (one of two) Michael Clifford for over half a year now.
They were so happy together, and yet it was a secret.
Grace kinda felt bad, feeling that she needed to tell Laural, but she wasn't sure how Laural would take it. Laural was her cousin after-all, but Grace knew Laural was like in love with the bassist, and the band in general, so she wasn't sure HOW to tell Laural. She had been planning on it, but she doubted even the rest of Michael's band knew it. And if she told Laural, Laural would probably scream, then tie Grace to a chair, demanding that she met Calum, then squeal and scream some more doing a weird dance that made her look like she was insane. Then she would stop and scream some more and immediately send a message to her BFFs Kara and Victoria, who like Luke and Ashton. Grace could already hear the screaming on the phone. And then they would come over, and then they would get in this screaming, jumping circle, just screaming and jumping up and down, ignoring Grace. Then Kara and Laural would get on Twitter and tweet all about it, then their Twitter friends would be tweeting about it, then their Twitter friends would, etc. etc. etc. Until:
#MyCousinIsSecretlyDatingMichaelClifford
#WhatttMichaelHasAGirlfriend
#ImSoConfusedHelpMe5SOSFam
#GraceIsDatingMichaelClifford
Would all be trending and then 5SOS would see it, question Michael about it, and then Michael would demand an explanation.

Plus cameras flashing, interviews, and crazy, screaming, jumping, fangirling cousins just didn't appeal to Grace's forté.

Grace shuddered at the thought, then frowned as Michael came down the stairs, dressed as his usual self.

"Michael...this is a costume party..."
"I know!" Michael said with a smile, then giving Grace a peck on the lips.
"Then where's your costume?" Grace asked, messing with her TARDIS dress strap slightly.
"I'm Michael Clifford!" Michael said with a smile.
"Michael...you were supposed to dress up like The Doctor...and I was supposed to be Rose," Grace said, and understanding and guilt crossed Michael's features.
"But it seems to me all you accomplished upstairs was dying you hair a new color."
Michael's eyes lit up and he was smiling again.
"Don't you like it???"
Grace looked at the bright neon yellow, and grimaced slightly.
"It's going to take some time to get used to...you know since an hour ago it was dark, blue-ish purple."
Michael, nodded in understanding.
"Well...we gotta go to the party. Otherwise we'll be late. Not that it matters, you know," Grace said with a shrug. Looking at the empty beer bottle on the counter and cursed inwardly. There was probably going to be cops there, and they'd gladly bust her ass for underage drinking.
She would still go though, knowing that Michael needed her moral support, slightly buzzed or not. She would pretend like she was a regular girl who just happened to make it into the club when the band showed up. A pretty regular girl at the bar who Michael just started to talk to.
Grace had all those down.
She wasn't born rich, nor famous... She was one of those girls who could be lost in a crowd, but if you stopped and looked at her straight on for a few seconds, you could see how gorgeous she truly was.
Maybe it was a good thing we don't match..because the public doesn't even know who I am, let alone I'm the only girl on Michael's mind...
Grace sighed. She just wished in a sense that Michael would tell them.
She thought about the countless times girls had come up to "single" Michael, and flirted with him. And he just had to flirt back, because he was "single."