5. || Afsana||

Some nights are silent, as if they are grieving for someone's loss. Today is that night for Ahad and Zain.They all have lost someone in their life but Seher had lost the most. A silent Seher is bearable but a Seher with tears in her eyes that she refused to spill, is not.

// Dard pehle se hai zyada
Khud se phir yeh kiya waada
Khamosh nazrein rahe bezuban //

Seher has always been that girl who never let others see her vulnerable side. Only one person have seen her in that position, who is long gone now. The last memory of that person is quite a blurry image in her head. But the aftermaths of his departure was quite clear, something she will never forget in this lifetime.

He left without looking back, her head hit the nearby portrait making her dizzy. Pain shoot her midriff, and an unknown fear engulf her. With last bit of energy left in her, she limb towards the stairs, and the last thing she remember is calling Zain, as asking him to save her, before falling down the stairs.

She wakes up in the hospital at midnight, and looking at Zain, she knows her worst nightmare has happen to night. Destiny have laughed at her face. Few weeks ago she was on top of the clouds and today she wants herself buried six foot deep under the ground.

"Zain?.." She called her little brother, in a hope that maybe , maybe her destiny is not that bad, but deep down she knows the truth.

"Appi... I am sorry.." A sobbing Zain hugged his Appi, but to his surprise she have only silent tears coming out. The screams of her loss is not there, which haunted him.

Seher on the end hand, died the moment listening to that one 'sorry'. A part of her soul, her body, her heart, her baby is gone.

Gone without even letting her know about it's existence. It was just in the morning Seher realized she missed her periods and took her appointment for the next day, but destiny never plays fair, by the end of the day a part of her is snatched away, without even letting her know.

After that night Seher came to Delhi with Rubina.She never mourned for her loss, never visited the past. No one other than Zain and Ahad was aware of her this loss. She never cried the way she should have. She chose to stay silent, and Zain let her be like that. He have nothing to say, if not for Ashana she might never started doing things again.

Ashana is Zain's Aunt's daughter who died a year ago leaving a five year old Ashana behind, who slowly became the light of their place. For the past two years now, Seher never visited her past.After two years, today she visited the past, and even walking nearby her memory lane gave her a panic attack.

...................................................................

Friday nights in posh restaurant of South Delhi, the environment is very lively. Couples, business associates and some friend groups, everyone is enjoying themselves, now having a long weekend is not something very common nowadays. Sitting at the end, the group of three, Arhaan Ahmed, Ayaan Khatoon and Ruhaan Rizan. One can call them business associates and friends.

Ayaan Khatoon is getting married next week, and having Arhaan in his wedding is much needed. So after getting the news of Arhaan's arrival, he's here from Lucknow by the next flight. Ruhaan is visibly upset today, which both the friends noticed after meeting so they asked him to tag along.