8. Adopted?

~~Sarah's P.O.V.~~

Waking up on the couch alone wasn't a problem the problem was that my best friend lied to me about his fucking family, the entire time I've known him! I've been over to his mom and dad's house... Well, there was that one photo that looked ripped. I wonder why they don't have pictures of Justin. I sit up pulling my knees to my chest as I hear footsteps making their way towards me. "Hey there gorgeous." James chirps "Hi James." He smirks "You moan in your sleep." I blush rolling my eyes at him"Look, James..." I start but I can't seem to find my voice. "Sahara?" He calls me by my nickname making a smile appear on my face followed by a frown. "Why didn't you tell me Justin is your brother?" His eyes widen in shock  "How'd you-" I cut him off "I was up last night."He finally takes a seat next to me, bringing my attention to the fact that he's dripping wet and in nothing but his white towel that seems to be straining to stay up. "Sarah..." I shake my head "James! You lied to me this whole-" he cuts me off "he wasn't adopted!" James shouts halting my tantrum "What?" I whisper "When my parents adopted me they didn't adopt him."

My heart shatters in my chest and without a thought my arms wrap around his neck bringing him in for a tight bear hug."I'm sorry." He shakes his head lightly pushing a strand of hair out of my face. "Don't be. We just didn't want you to think you got the job because I'm the boss's brother and we don't usually tell people that he is my brother for our reasons."I straddle James and wrap my arms around his neck, The front door swings open startling me making me jump into James's chest as he wraps his arms around me."Interrupting?!" I hear a familiar snap and I pull away. "No." I get off the couch and slowly make my way over to him.

"What was happening?" Justin asks as I look up at him "Umm was talking to James about you two being brothers and then I went to give him a hug but you scared me and I jumped into his chest" I rambled. "I see and how did you find out we are brothers?"I lightly grab his hand pulling him in as he shuts the door behind him "I was awake when you two were talking last night." "Kitten" With his finger under my chin he slowly lifts my head so our gaze meets "Yes Daddy?" "I'll punish you later for what I saw and for eavesdropping" I nod looking down frowning at the fact that I've been a bad kitten.  He picks me up in his arms, and I wrap my arms and legs around him, as I lay my head on his shoulder I feel his fingers slowly go through my hair.

He sits on the couch next to his brother and I snuggle closer to him. I'm not gonna lie I love being in his arms and I do miss him when he's away.. there's a strong pull towards him, he makes me feel safe like he wouldn't let anything ever happen to me, he makes me feel beautiful as if im the only girl in the world to him. He has punished me and we have had sex... Meaningless sex to him I suppose but I like him. I feel a ping of sadness as the realization dawns on me that I'm not always going to have him. "Kitten?" Daddy asks as he wipes my face with his thumbs. "What's wrong?" I shake my head and hold his hand to my cheek. "Sarah," James calls making me look at him. A worried look plastered onto his face "I'm okay." I whisper. 

"I'm gonna go get dressed." James pipes and I nod; As soon as James is out of earshot Justin pipes up "What's wrong?" I feel tears go down my cheeks "Do you just want me for my body?" I whisper; his silence fills me with anxiety that my previous worries may be a reality  "Sarah... No. In a way yes but not always." I begin to cry "You don't even care about me so why am I doing all of this?" I whisper to myself before sliding off his lap and walking up to my room leaving him alone.