7. Accept me

~~Sarah's P.O.V.~~

The rest of the day went by pretty slowly. I felt Justin's eyes on me for most of the day but I didn't mind since I used it to my advantage; making sure to bend over slowly while grabbing books or leaning over something in a specific way that shows off my backside. James came up to me at the cash register with a book, making me smile; I fake a dramatic gasp with a playful smile. "Oh my god, no way, is that a book?!" He rolls his eyes."Shut it. This book is kinda good. " I look at the book feeling my face turn a Light Shade of Pink "50 Shades of Grey?"He nods."It's fun, and I bet Anastasia is some fun in the sack." I ring up the book just as Justin comes out to me. "Sarah." My gaze lifts to his "Yes sir?" I murmur, handing the book to James.

His hand comes down to my ass making me jump at the sudden contact. "Everything alright?" James asks, I quickly nod "yea I just got the chills." His hand travels down my butt pressing against my clit through my leggings. "Sarah, you look flushed. Are you sure you're okay?" Justin asks with a playful smirk; my gaze turns into a glare, only egging him on. "I'm fin-oh" I feel a hand make its way into my leggings from behind, his fingers trail to my pussy slowly pushing a finger into my wet cunt. "Sarah?" My brain is mush with the wave of pleasure coursing through me at the moment.  "yea?" I murmur barely audible in a shitty attempt to keep my moans at bay. "You okay?" I nod, feeling Justin's fingers curl against my walls. "I'm gonna head home. I'll pick you up in about an hour or so,  and we can hang out." I lightly smile at James, giving him a quick nod; He places a friendly kiss against my cheek as always luckily without noticing my boss's hand down my pants.

Justin pulls his fingers out, bringing his glossy fingers to his plump lips sucking my juices off of them. "What did I say about him touching you, kitten?" His low voice sends chills down my spine, I look around the store, finally realizing that it's empty, which means I'm in serious trouble!  "I'm sorry, Daddy,  but what am I supposed to tell him?" He shrugs, crossing his bulky arms across his chest."Go to my office and strip down for me like a good girl. Now." I nod scurrying fast to do as I'm told. He walks in shortly after im undressed. He makes his way over to me, taking a seat on his desk. "You were being such a good girl kitten but you didn't set boundaries as I asked and you teased me all fucking day." With the sleight of hand im over his knee with my ass in the air, the force of his hand comes down cracking against my skin "One." I breathe feeling the tightness in my belly grow. Another blow to my behind jerking my body forward with pleasure "Two." Another blow, but this time it's lower.. so close to my pussy "Three" He slightly rubs the sore area with his hand,  making the sting on my backside slowly begin to subside before bringing his hand down against my pussy lips vibrating the sting through my body with a wave of ecstasy "Fuck.. Four!" I yelp feeling my orgasm come to a peek

"You look so beautiful, Sarah, sprawled out and wet just for me. For my punishment. You did such a good job, Kitten." I thought I wouldn't like punishment or that I would feel maybe dirty about it. I don't know but fuck that wasn't anything like that... It was hot and I officially can't wait to do this again.

--at home

James and I decide on movie night, we grab our candies and popcorn before plopping down on the couch together,  cuddling close as the movie begins to play through. Do you like the movie?" "Mmm, yes Daddy." My eyes widen as my gaze meets James's  "What?" I shake my head, "Nothing." "Did you just call me daddy?" I groan. "nooooo." He chuckles "Oh that's hot, Sarah.  I'm sure Justin would love that." I playfully hit his chest as he plays with my hair."What time is it?" I ask as I close my eye,  suddenly feeling exhausted. "9 pm" "Mmm" "Sarah?" "Mmmm" he chuckled,  but  I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes as I fell asleep on his chest. 

--3 am

I wake up on the couch,  but instead of silence,  I hear the familiar voice ring through the silent house. Justin? and Jame,  for sure. "Dude, just tell her" James whispers yells to Justin "No you may be my brother,  but she doesn't need to know that." My eyes shoot open as I hear what comes out of Justin's mouth. "Well,  she's your kitten,  so she has to understand."I haven't even trained her enough yet." "She'll be obedient. "I can't just take her." "Yes, you can Justin it'll be fine." Exhaustion sweeps over me once again,  causing me to slowly drift back into slumber against my own will.