Chapter 2

Nintendo: Y/NNNNNNN

You: TENDOOOOOOO

Nintendo: Sooo gotta appointment with her?

You: Yes yes I do I'm freaking out talk to ya later she's here TwT

You opened the door for her and greeted her. "Hey Alisa." You smile and she bows. "Hello Y/n." Your heart skips like 20 beats of how fuckin hot she is. "I'll take you to the changing room." You smile and she nods. You put your hand out and she takes it.

You lead her to the changing room and give her an outfit. "Umm Here." You say and she smiles. "Thank you." She smiles and you blush.

'Ive become gayer than I already am Wtf'

She changed into the outfit you had given her and you lead her to the photoshoot room. "(Camera/man c/m)" you said and he looks at you. "This is the model I was talking about explain everything to her I'm going to go do some more designing in my office and once your done send her there Alright?" Your explain and he gives a thumbs up. You weren't gonna worry that he would catch feelings you knew he was hella gay for my secretary so you were fine.

You went into your office and sat down to begin designing.

Soon Alisa walked into the office. "Ah your done?" You ask and she smiles. "Yup! Oh yes also thank you for this opportunity." She smiles and you nod. "Well I mean your really pretty like extremely that I'm Jealous so I had a shot and I took it (hahaha Alexander Hamilton references) " you smile and she blushes Abit and nods. "But your also pretty so I don't k ow why you don't want to model as well." She says and you shrug. "I may own a fashion company and agency but that doesn't mean I don't get shy." You blush and begin twiddling your thumbs.  "Oh anyways Alisa Tell me about yourself." You ask getting up and pulling out the chair. She sits down and smiles.

"I have a younger brother that plays Volleyball." She says and you perk up. "Me as well." You smile and she does the same. "Ooo What team?" She asks you and you giggle. "Shiratorizawa." You say and she nods. 

You both talk for what feels like hours.....and it was.....it has been 4 hours when you guys were talking. Sharing stories of your guy's Younger brothers and Volleyball team comparison.

"Hey Alisa Do you wanna hang out sometime as friends?" You ask and she smiles. "Of course!" She says and you did a small victory dance in your head.

You left the building with her and walked her home. "Today's been fun." You smile and she nods. "Indeed! I don't think I've ever had this much fun at a work place!" She smiled and you chuckle. "Especially when there are so many fun people in my building." You explain and agree. You both got on the train. "We have the same train stop so ill walk you Al the way home." You smile and she nods

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Ah yes.....me failing to continue the chapter

And it's late lol