Chapter 1

Lesister: SEMI FUCKIN EITA AWNSWER THE PHONE

Semisemi: The fuck do you want Y/n?

Lesister: I- Gay panic I can't fuckin breathe

Semisemi: Wtf I'm with my team rn can it wait?

Lesister: NO BECAUSE I DID SOMETHING FUCKIN STUPID!

Semisemi: give me a moment

"Guys I needs take a phone call real quick I'll be back." Semi said to his team and Ushijima nodded. "What's so important about a phone call can't you just text them." Shirabu said scoffing and Semi sighed. "I wish, but she isn't one to like phone calls unless it's an actual emergency." Semi explained now everyone eyes were in him. "She~?" Tendou cooed. And semi nodded. "My sister." He explained and Tendō pouted. "If you ever get a girlfriend ask her for fashion advice." Tendou snickered and Semi grunted and left the room.

He pressed call and Y/n Immediately awnswed.

"PRETTY GIRL! RIPPED HER SHIRT I FIXED IT SHE HAS MY HOODIE AND U ASKED HER TO MODEL FOR ME AND IM PANICING SHE WAS WAY TO PRETTY LIKE WHAT THE FUCK THAT KIND IF PRETTY SHE WASN'T EVEN FULLY JAPANESE! SHE WAS LIKE HALF RUSSIAN I THINK."

"Y/N! Calm down! Explain in simple terms what happened."

"I went to the store to buy some fabric when I saw a girl maybe half a head shorter then me rip her shirt trying to reach for something she seemed to notice her shirt rip and she pouted so like the good human being I was for girls I helped her and took her to the bathroom to fix her shirt. I looked away and gave her my hoodie and fixed her shirt returned it then I panicked. I ask for her number and asked her to model for me because I own a fashion agency so now I'm having a gay panic I already screamed earlier."

"Wow here I thought it was an actual emergency."

"You mother fucker! If course it's an emergency I had a fuckin' panic attack over this and repeatedly cursed at myself!"

"Y/n please try to stay calm and take deep breaths"

"Ok....I'm calm now I think"

"Good how are you feeling about this girl"

"I think she's the prettiest person in the world and I'd never world a candle to her body and personality"

"Simp....anyway I'll ask my team if they can help you cuz I'm not good with girls."

"Or fashion"

"SHUT UP"

Semi hung up and went towards his team."this is such a pain." He mumbled to himself. "So what's the problem Semisemi?" Tendou asked the angered boy. "She is crushing on a girl she just met and panicked when she accidentally said model for me." Semi simplified the story. "...Wait Lesbian sister." Tendō asked and he seemed to be excited. "Yeah?" Semi said cocking a brow wondering if he said something wrong. "That's so cool!" Tendō said pulling out his phone."give me her number!" Semi nodded pulling out his phone and showing her contact to him. "This will be so much fun!" Tendou smiled and skipped away leaving a confused semi.