Interview with Bookworm2293

* Name? Vanya

* Age? 19

* Gender? Female

* How did you find out about Wattpad? My friend, who's addicted to Wattpad.

* Do you use any other E-Book sites other than Wattpad? Nope :)

* Do you read a lot? Yes.

* What genre to do you tend to read the most? Teen fiction, non-teen fiction and romance.

* Do you have a favourite author (on wattpad or otherwise)? xXSkater2Girl16Xx, racingheart, greenwriter, kirsty1000, natashapreston, imaginiation101

* Why did you start writing? I write because I want to get out the ideas that cloud up my mind.

* What's your favourite genre to write? Romances with a twist.

* What is your inspiration? Songs inspire me and some aspects of my life. I think it's too funny NOT to write about!

* Have you uploaded anything on wattpad? What is your main book?

Second Chance in Love (Clcik external link to read)

When Marcus O'Connor tells his best friend Vea Matthews that he was about to propose to his long-term girlfriend Vanessa, he thought that she would be happy for him. But when Vea suddenly kisses him and then leaves him to his supposed happily ever after with Vanessa, he realizes that he was too blind to see that it was Vea that he truly loves. Vea, who was hurt and confused, just wanted to move on. She wants to be as far away from Marcus to at least lessen the pain. Years later, both are successful lawyers and their paths cross again. Marcus is determined to win his best friend back. But is it too late? Or would he have his second chance in love?

* Are you content to just stay on writing website, or do you want something more with your writing? Right now, I'm just happy that people are reading my works. But I guess every writer's dream is to be published, and I'm no exception to that :D

* Have you ever completely finished a novel? I haven't really finished writing something because I always lack inspiration, but now, with the support of Wattpaders, I am very determined to finish my stories, even if it takes time! :D