Interview with Althea6

* Name? Althea (Althea6) 

* Age? 17, turning 18 in June. 

* Gender? Female last time I checked...

* How did you find out about Wattpad?  I was browsing apps on my phone to read stories, and signed up for an account as soon as i read what Watpad was about. Figured i'd finally take the chance to post at least one of my stories online.. see if people like it.

* Do you read a lot? Yes 0.o I read more books than my old high school's library could hold. ^^

* What genre to do you tend to read the most? Supernatural, or detective. best books have supernatural detectives = )

* Do you have a favourite author? Not really, I like a lot of authors so I couldn't choose a favorite.

* Why did you start writing? i started because of a school project, back in grade 3. We had to write a short creative story, and when i handed mine in, the teacher read it to the class cause she thought it was really good. After that, i just always wrote for fun, or when I need to let things out.

* How long have you been writing for? I think Grade 3 was the first time i started writing, so since i was 9 years old.

* What's your favourite genre to write? Supernatural, but I just started trying to write a different genre, with just normal teenagers and about life.

* Where do you like to write? Anywhere, whenever inspiration hits me = ) I'll be at a party and take out my phone to write notes on a story if I get an idea.

* What is your inspiration? My love for books. I want to be able to affect my readers like others have affected me. I know i'm a long way from being a good writer, but I have so many ideas. I also love day dreaming, and want to share my 'worlds' with the other people.

* Have you uploaded anything on wattpad? What is your main book?  I uploaded a short story from a long time ago, it needs major editing, and I'm thinking of re-doing it completely. It's about an island with no emotions, until one day a girl finds a love letter and starts to question whats going on. (See external link). 

I've got two poems, which you can check out on my profile, warning they aren't the happiest poems = P i was venting when i wrote them. I've also posted a new story I just decided to write, trying something different from my usual supernatural genre. Description; Haley is dealing with problems back home as best as she can, but when it becomes too much, Haley’s aunt offers her a room at her beach house for the summer. Haley expects a summer of just laying on the beach and helping her aunt at her beach side restaurant, but when she meets her neighbor, and a cute mysterious surfer, life seems good until tragedy strikes, changing her summer, and possibly her entire future.

* Have you got any new writing in the works? Yes actually, I just thought of a new idea, in the same genre as teen fiction and reality. I'm not going to upload it any time soon cause all i have is ideas on paper right now, but i plan on writing it = ) Can't wait, It'll involve the Beatles = )

* Are you content to just stay on writing website, or do you want something more with your writing? I dream of being a real, published author when I'm older. Of course being an author won't be my only job, but It'll be the only job I never quit. Even if i never get published though, I'm still never going to stop writing. I'm too addicted and i don't see a reason to cut this addiction ; P

* If you could sum your writing up in three words, what would they be? My own world. = )

* Have you ever completely finished a novel? With my ADD, it makes it kind of hard to stick to one story, so no I haven't really finished a full novel yet, but i will = ) i never abandon my babies ^^