Road to Nowhere

My name is Veronica Dawn, i am 16 years old, homeless, and 2 months pregnant living in south central L.A. i know how i came to be here, but maybe i should tell you my story, starting from the beginning.

*CHAPTER ONE*

'WAKE UP!"  my boyfriend Chris screamed with excitement. i sighed knowing that if i didnt wake up that he would start jumping on the bed. As i sat up he started to crawling towards me with that sexy grin of his.

"You know i hate it when you wake me up like that baby" I whined in a kiddish voice, but of cousre all that Chris did is smile even more still cralwing towards me until his strong arms go crossed me pinning me to my bed.

"Yeah. but you like it at the same time." Chris said with his lips inches away from mine.

i glared at him, " Chr-" I began to say before his lips closed over mine cutting my complaining off with a sweet kiss, but just as i began to melt into him i felt his lip move away from me, i looked at him with a confusion.

"i love you" he said, "but if you dont get up now we are going to be late for the last day of school."

"Oh!" i cried out with wide eyes. I quckily jumped out of the bed and ran into my walk in closet. I heard Chris laughing behind me.

"I'll be downstrairs baby" he said as he got up and closed the door behind him. I yell out an "ok" as i sliped on a pair of black skinnys and an  All Time Low t-shirt. As i finished getting ready i heard my door open, i poked my head out of the closet to see Chris carering in a tray of food. i smiled thinking on how perfect my life is not knowing on how close i am to loseing everything i hold dear.