➳ blurb & description

coming 2015

- - -

❝ how old are you? ❞

❝ 24. ❞

❝ and you're in the FBI?! ❞

❝ i'm kind of a genius. ❞

- - -

Hannah is in the FBI and has been for a year now. She works in the Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) where she travels the country hunting down serial killers and other dangerous people to help keep the country safe. However, she's the youngest member to ever enter the FBI. Even her genius colleague isn't as young as she. At 24, she has two PhD's, double major in philosophy and mathematics, double minor in law enforcement and Latin, can speak five languages, passed with straight marks in college and in the FBI Academy, and holds a 141 (A/N: hint hint) IQ, which is genius level.

Hannah has never let anything distract her: she's been focused on school, work, and success her whole life. However, all turns amuck when she has to risk her life for an Australian band, and one member refuses to keep his mouth shut. (A/N: if u didn't catch on that's ash so ok bye)

- - -

A/N: YO OKAY THIS IS A STORY I AM GOING TO CONTINUE EVEN IF NO ONE READS IT BC I FUDGING LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS

that being said the cast of criminal minds will be in here so all character names, backstories, lives, etc. go to CBS and the writes of the show "Criminal Minds" so yeah

if you don't watch the show that's fine you won't need to understand them bc they're not the there just supporting evidence. if i wanna use plot from the show i'll make sure to credit CBS again and give a back story to the audience instead of just assuming.

gawd im so excited for this. thank god 2015 is in 2 days lOL IM LAME

plz lemme know if u also enjoy criminal minds bc then we can be bffls

- lauren xx