We just robbed a bank!

It is crazy how trusting these people are. Two fifteen year old looking boys can walk into a bank, ask to see a bank vault, and will be shown the inside while everyone smiles.

"That was suprisingly easy."

Boomer pulled a wad of money out of his pocket.

"I feel guilty."

"You can feel slightly less guilty as we didn't hurt anyone or break anything. Besides if anyone notices any money is missing it will be chalked up to how often the bank gets robbed."

He looked at the wad of money in his hand and walked into a lightpole. Thinking quickly I froze the money to his hand so it didn't fly away on the breeze.

The light pole toppled over. Oops. Was that me or him?

We both ran for it. We ducked into a restaurant down the street. This one smelled of strange meats instead of coffee.

Something from earlier popped into my head.

"Did Butch tell you that you are the youngest?"

"No. But I always suspected in a way. Even though I believed that we were all created at the same time. You just confirmed it."

Actually Butch confirmed it. But I'll be glad to take the credit.

"I can't believe you never mentioned it."

"I didn't want to tell you on the odd chance I was wrong. Plus I had no clue whether you or Butch was older."

And he never thought to mention this. When you are discovering something new you can do on a daily basic gut feelings usually mean something.

The lady at the counter cleared her throat. I looked at her, then I looked at the money frozen to Boomer's hand. Time to brazen this out and take advantage of the city's idiots.

I swung my arm like they do in old timey movie things.

"Darn supervillains froze our money to his hand. Can you help him?"

Boomer put his free hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. The lady looked concerned. I think she bought it. Seriously, I really underestimated the idioticy of these people.

She gestured towards the back.

"I can get a knife to help get the ice off."

Boomer's face went pale. Cloth gloves, sharp objects, electricity, metal, it was easy to get his concern.

"I'll be fine." He said through gritted teeth. He was barely managing to keep his smile in place.

"It would be no problem. We have several knifes in the back."

Well that's not creepy. It's like the whole villain stroking a cat thing in terms of creepyness. Why is that even a thing?

This time Boomer pushed me out the door.