Chapter Twelve

Author's Note: This chapter is dedicated to the amazing Missbubbles50. She is such a good writer like seriously. She writes a One Direction Fan Fic called These Worn Floors (a Niall Horan love story). Its so good, one of my favorite stories on this! She only started writing it not long ago but it's already magniferific (magnificent and terrific) check it out, you will love it I guarantee you :). Haha, anyways... ON WITH THE STORY! (:

Louis POV

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" I asked Cleo looking at her from where I was lying in bed.

"Not that I know of why?" she said pulling her purple Jack Wills jumper on over her black tank top.

"That's good. Maybe we can do something? Like together?" I said sitting up a little.

"Lou. Me and you have been doing 'something' pretty much everyday now" She put finger quotes around the words 'something' and laughed a little. I love her laugh it's so adorable. She's so adorable.

"No, not sex. I mean, it's great don't get me wrong" I said letting a massive grin appear on my face "but i was thinking that maybe we can go for lunch or bowling or something? What do you think?" I asked hopefully, my eyes meeting hers.

"Umm. I have to go" she said kissing me on the lips softly and making her way out of my room.

"Bye Cleo" I sighed and collapsed back down into the soft pillow as she left my room.

She has been doing that whenever I ever ask her to go on a date with me or anything like that. I don't know why. I can see she has feelings for me but she just wants us to be friends. I'm trying but I can't. I want to be more than that.

I really do have feelings for Cleo. Strong ones. Ever since the moment I looked at her and saw her gorgeous red velvet colored hair, her amazing chocolate brown eyes that I always get lost in, her contagious laugh and beautiful smile. Not to mention her craziness and sense of humor.

I really like her a lot. More than anyone else I have ever been with before. Every time we lock eyes it feels like a magnet, like I can't look away and if I do I would die. It sounds weird but it's the truth.

But I know she's afraid of falling in love again. Afraid of being heartbroken and alone. Even though I would never do that to her and I have told her that so many times.

She really doesn't want a relationship with feelings, emotions and all that stuff, all she wants is a no strings attached one so she doesn't get all emotionally attached and stuff.

That's never what I wanted.. I always wanted to hold her in my arms when she's upset or needs me, knowing that I will be with her, by her side forever. I wanted the whole world to know that she's mine.

But if that's not what she wants I'm okay with that. I only brought up this friends with benefits thing because I knew she needed it, she has suffered from so much heartbreak and I feel bad for her and everything she went through in her life.

Just then a song popped into my head that fit my situation perfectly.

"She's not afraid of all the attention

She's not afraid of running wild

How come she's so afraid of falling in love

She's not afraid of scary movies

She likes the way we kiss in the dark

But she's so afraid of f-f-falling in love" I sung the chorus in a slower tune to myself quietly.

Why is she so afraid? I'm gonna do everything that I can to prove to her that she can trust me and I will always be there for her.. No matter what.