Chapter Three

I woke up to the sound of about 30 screaming teenage girls outside my house. Wait, why the hell are there screaming girls outside my house!?

I opened my eyes and pressed the button on my phone to look at the time, 7:00am. I blinked my eyes multiple times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Umm okay? Because everyone wakes up at this time on a sunday and stands and screams outside of someone's house?

I stretched and dragged myself out of bed to look out the window. I was shocked to see over 50 teenage girls, screaming so loud people in china would have heard, holding posters.

Oh yeah how could I forget I live next door to 5 super hot, teenage, super talented international singers that almost every girl on the planet is obsessed with. Yay! Again, note my sarcasm..

I have to give these girls credit tho, these posters are actually really funny and creative.

"VAS HAPPENING FUTURE HUSBAND?" I'm guessing that one was for Zayn.

"Spoons are EVIL" Spoons? Whaatt? And that makes sense how?

"Save me SUPERMAANNN!" Louis. Definitely Louis.

"Adopt me Paul?" who's Paul?

"I'm a leprechaun too! Lets fly away together!" Niall's! Umm.. leprechauns don't fly? I have 4 I would know.

"Harry! I'm younger than your mum!" No shit. Your like what? 12?

I laughed reading the posters. These guys really do have some messed up fans.

"KAYLEEEE! MAKE THEM SHUT UP!!" Carmen whined from the room next to me.

"YEAH KAYBEAR! IM TIRED!!" Clara whined walking in my room with three other very pissed off, tiered girls.

"I don't know how the boys put up with this everyday" Brianna sighed looking out the window.

"Speaking of the boys.." Brianna said walking towards me. Here it goes.. They were doing this all night last night. "CAN WE MEET THEM?? PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE? PLEASE KAYLEE PLEASE!??" Carmen, Brianna and Clara yelled together surrounding me putting on puppy dog eyes.

I laughed and looked over at Cleo, she did NOT look happy.. Never mess with a sleeping Cleo. She will rip someone's head off if they wake her up. I feel sorry for what she will do to the guys when we meet them.

"Okay, fine but let me get dressed and eat and then I will call them" I giggled at them. Cleo and Carmen RAN out of the room as soon as I said the word 'eat' and Clara and Brianna skipped out of my room happily after I had finished the sentence to go get ready.

I had a quick 5 minute shower and blow dried my hair straight. I walked into my wardrobe and picked out light blue short shorts, a black tank top and a pink Jack Wills jumper.

After getting dressed I put on a light amount of makeup and went downstairs to find Clara and Brianna trying to make pancakes, Carmen watching them with an amused look on her face and Cleo in the lounge room still angry for the screaming outside.

They were actually really loud. More of them came, if that was even possible and even though we are on the other side of a huge brick house you could hear them. Only faintly, but still there.

"Carmen! You are like the best cook out of all of us and your letting these two cook?" I laughed at pointing at the clueless girls and they pouted. There was pancake mix all over the floor and them and they were mixing something that looked like out-of-date milk.

"I was getting out the ingredients and Brianna said I was making it to slow and to move out of the way to let the 'professionals' handle it" she laughed and put air quotes around the word 'professionals'.