CHAPTER NINE THE PIPELINE

Ezra and Sabine were still walking through the terrains of the planet until they finally found the pipeline. "Okay, Rex said that we need to travel inside the pipeline, but we have to be careful the smallest electrical fuse can ignite the whole gas line." Sabine said putting her blasters in her holsters. Ezra nodded and put his lightsaber i
On his belt, they opened the hatch and entered the pipeline.

As they walked through the pipeline Ezra squeezed his nose not wanting to smell the gas inside. "It really smells down here." Ezra said. "Yeah not even the pipelines on Lothal smelled this bad." Sabine replied. Ezra smiled at what she said and gave a little chuckle, "that's because you said the pipelines on Lothal smelled like me." Sabine rolled her eyes and both of them started laughing, even if everything around them was goning bad she still liked how Ezra always made her smile.

"So how are gonna handle all those battle droids when we make it back?" Sabine asked wanting to know if Ezra had a plan. "Well, before we ran i noticed a small power dish on the landing platform. I think it's a transmitting a signal to turn the droids on." Ezra explained. "Of course thats it, remember that ship we past while in orbit, back in the clone wars those ships held transmitters that can turn on armies of battle droids. I bet Kalani salvaged that ships transmitter to power the droids at the citadel....." "Right and if we take out the dish......" "We take out half his numbers!" They both said the last part of the plan in union. Alright that's the plan i hope i have enough explosives." Sabine said checking her belt. "Sabine you always have enough." Ezra said and rolled his eyes.

After walking a few minutes inside the pipeline they found the hatch that was outside the citadel. "This must be it, I'll go up and check it out." Ezra said and climbed the ladder, he opened the hatch and poked his head out, he looked around and saw nothing. "Ezra, see anything?" Sabine asked. "No. Looks like the coast is clear, come on up." He answered. They were out of the pipeline and made their may to the citadel.