Chapter Five:Left Wanting More:

Chapter Five:

                 {Left Wanting More}

                        {Roman}

            I watched as Annabelle rushed past me escaping my grasp while Dylan stared at me wide eyed. I sighed when Annabelle got past me and out of the kitchen like a speeding bullet. I turned away from a smiling Paige and a wide-eyed Dylan to get a cup of coffee. Levi was in a high chair eating and kicking his legs out happily. He had woken me up when I heard his crying outside of my bedroom door, he wanted Annabelle and thanks to being addicted to her scent it was easy to find her in the kitchen.

            “So I see you and Annabelle are getting to know each others mouths.” Paige said with a smile on her face as she attempted to get onto the barstool next to me.

            “Yeah it was going pretty amazing until you guys walked in.” I growled and glared at Dylan.

            “I’m sorry dude I had no idea you guys would be going all hot and heavy in the kitchen.” Dylan said and I rolled my eyes.

            “It’s fine, we needed to stop. I don’t know how much longer I could hold my wolf back.” I mumbled and drank my coffee.

            “Looks like the hard ass Alpha has a weakness.” I rolled my eyes at Paige’s comment but I knew she was right. The second that other packs found out about Annabelle being my mate they would think I was weak and I would have to deal with wolfs attacking my territory.

            “She isn’t a weakness, she will make him stronger.” Dylan said and Paige raised her eyebrow at him.

            “Why don’t you say that kind of thing about me?” I held in my laugh as Dylan looked at her like a deer in the headlights.

            “I..I…your beautiful.” I burst out laughing as Dylan stuttered over his words and got the death glare from Paige.

            Paige just glared at Dylan and refused to talk to him for the rest of the day. I shook my head and kept drinking my coffee, I turned around and smiled at Levi who had ate everything on his tray and was now fast asleep in his chair. I was about to pick hum up when Annabelle came in with the other 19 kids right behind her, they were all dressed and clean and it was actually a shock to see them now that they weren’t covered in dirt and blood.

            My eyes landed on Annabelle I looked at every inch of her and then my eyes landed on her ass. I held in my growl not wanting to scare any of the kids, but the more I looked at her the more I was getting turned on. She was dressed in simple clothes yet to me she looked like the sexiest woman alive. So many things were running through my mind right now. Marking her, getting engaged and married, her having my pups. God I wanted her so badly and knew after this morning make out session I wasn’t going to be able to hold out very long.

            “Annabelle why are they all so quiet?” Annabelle gave Paige a sad smile as she stood on the other side of the island counter in front of Paige and not by me, which made me smirk. I was having a strong effect on her and she knows the closer we are the harder it will be to not be touching me.

            “We had to stay close to other packs territory lines so we had to do everything quietly. They just are going to take a while to adjust to being back with a pack and being kids.” Annabelle stared at the kids while she spoke and I could see how sad Paige was when she heard that.

            “Why were you so close to other packs territories, a lot of Alphas would have killed you if they found you.” Dylan said making me growl at him.

            “Yeah Max and I knew that, but the rouges that murdered my pack are more scared of getting caught by an alpha or on someone else’s territory that if they got close to us they would back off. It saved us a couple times.” Paige slapped Dylan and he apologized, Annabelle just smiled and nodded her head making Dylan relax.

            Annabelle looked over at Levi and smiled at Levi who was passed out in the high chair. She walked over to him brushing past me, and picked Levi up out of the high chair and he instantly curled him self-right to her and cuddled right into her chest. Annabelle walked back behind the island counter and stood in front of Paige again.

            “So do all of the kids think that you’re their mom?” Annabelle shook her head as she looked at Levi.

            “No, Levi is the youngest one but the others know that their parents are gone, we just don’t talk about it, there is no easy way to tell them what happened that night.” Paige stared at Levi as Annabelle moved slowly from side to side.

            “It’s amazing what you did for them Annabelle.” Annabelle just smiled at Paige.

            “So when are you due?” Paige’s face lit up when Annabelle asked her that.

            “New Years day actually.” Paige was smiling so much I was surprised that her face didn’t hurt.

            “Anna?” Annabelle looked down and bent down to eye level with a little boy.

            “Hey Ben what do you need?” Ben looked at Paige Dylan and I and moved closer to Annabelle.

            “I can’t find Max.” Ben whispered and I saw Annabelle tense.

            “It’s okay why don’t you guys go back up stairs when your finished and I will find Max.” Ben nodded his head and he ran back over to the table by the other kids.

            “ Hey Paige would you mind watching Levi, I need to talk to Roman for a second.” I looked up at Annabelle and a smile came to my face as I thought about what she wanted.

            Annabelle handed a sleeping Levi over to Paige who was more than happy to be holding a baby and then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. She stopped when we got to the living room and she started to pace back and forth in front of me, which made me raise my eyebrow.

            “I haven’t seen max in a while and this morning I lost his mind link. I don’t know where he is, what if something happened to him?” Annabelle was all over the place with her thoughts so I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her to me. Annabelle put her head on my chest and let out a deep breath and relaxed into me.

            “I’m sure he is just having a hard time being around so many people. He must have just wanted to be alone for a little bit, we will find him.” Annabelle sighed and nodded her head.

            “Thanks Roman.” I smiled at Annabelle who looked up at me with her amazing blue eyes, I needed to ask her so many questions but all I could think about was rushing her up to my bedroom and locking the door for at least a week.

            “Anytime babygirl.” Annabelle’s expression changed when I said that, her blue eyes turned to an even brighter blue and then it hit me. I was turning her on. She bit her bottom lip and her eyes slowly trailed over my chest and I let out a low growl getting turned on by just the way she was looking at me.

            “What are you doing Annabelle.” She looked into the kitchen and then looked back at me. She took my hand and pulled me behind her up the stairs and back to my bedroom. She walked into my room and turned to face me with a smile on her face.

            “Mark me.” I swear my mouth dropped when she said that. She was letting her guard down for me.

            “Are you sure you want this?” Annabelle looked at me and put her hand on the side of my face smiling at me.

            “I want you Roman, so mark me or ill go find someone else who wont hesitate to.” I growled when she said that, she was mine and no male besides me would ever have her.

            I smiled and took her into my arms and kissed her. I was going to be mated to the most gorgeous woman alive; I was finally getting my Christmas wish.