15. THE ULTIMATE LIST OF WRITING RESOURCES

These are a few webpages that I ALWAYS open when writing a new chapter to help me write better and correct descriptions

These are a few webpages that I ALWAYS open when writing a new chapter to help me write better and correct descriptions. I'm going to provide the links in the in-line comment at the end of this page

THE ULTIMATE LIST OF WRITING RESOURCES

1. Google Dictionary: Just search a word in Google search followed by "meaning" like this "frown meaning" you'll get the meaning, synonyms, and antonyms of that word.

2. Grammarly: Install and activate Grammarly on your browser as a plug-in. By doing that, you can get synonyms and definitions of words just by double-clicking on them as you write. In addition to fixing your grammatical and spelling mistakes.

3. Thesaurus: This and its dictionary helped me get tons of synonyms and antonyms of both words and phrases. Both this website and Google Dictionary are useful for the exact purpose.

4. Describing Words: This is a new website I found very helpful when I try to describe a word using related adjectives. For example, when I search for "blue eyes" I'll get results like "amazingly innocent" or "heavenly deep."

This website also has 2 other pages. In addition to "Describing Words," there's "Related Words" and "Reverse Dictionary."

5. One Stop For Writers: This is an amazing website that you should definitely check out! It's free, but in order to have access to more awesome features, you need to subscribe. There's a 2-weeks free (no credit card needed) trial period.

6. Descriptionari: This website gives you inspirational paragraphs related to the word you searched for. It's written by talented writers to help the youth enhance their writing skills.

7. WordCounter.net: There are a lot of free word counters online, but I find this one the best and most accurate one with many helpful features.

8. The Phrase Thesaurus: I like searching for phrases or idioms related to a word I want to write about. This website helps me do that. It's really helpful especially in naming my chapters.

9. Word Hippo: I don't use this very often, but it is very useful. I just use Thesaurus more often. They're similar.

10. Urban Dictionary: I always use this to search words for more realistic dialogues.

Links are in this in-line comment >>>