11. Synonyms For Sexy

Handsome list of positive words that can be used to describe something or someone that is sexy, sexually attractive or active.

Alluring used to describe something that is tempting, charming, attracting or inviting.
Amative used to describe something that is relating to or displaying love (especially sexual love); amorous.
Amatory expressive of or exciting sexual romance or love.
Amazing used to describe something that is very exciting, astonishing or excellent.
Amorous used to describe something that is associated with love or sexual desire.
Ample used to describe person's physique that is full or broad.
Aphrodisiac exciting, intensifying or arousing sexual desire.
Arm candyan especially sexually attractive escort, date or companion to a special event (usually not romantically involved with that person).
Arousing someone or that which arouses or arouse.
Attractive something that is appealing or pleasing to the senses (especially through beauty or charm); enticing; alluring.

I'm not trying to be sexy. It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around. – Elvis Presley

Beauteous something that is full of beauty; beautiful (especially to the sight).
Bewitching enchanting; captivating; charming.
Bootylicious sexually attractive (especially woman with curvaceous buttocks).
Bosomy having a pleasing curves and/or large bosom.
Brazen sexually bold and audacious.
Breathtaking astonishingly or stunningly beautiful, so as to take one's breath away figuratively speaking.
Brick house a full-figured or very busty female.
Busty having a pleasing curves and/or large bosom; full-bosomed.
Buxom having a voluptuous bust and full figure.

Carnal relating to the sexual and physical desires.
Chesty having a well-developed or large chest or bust.
Come-hither playfully expressing or showing sexual interest; seductive; alluring; coquettish.
Concupiscent filled with or having a strong sexual desire; amorous; lustful.
Coquettish flirtatious; playfully seductive.
Coy acting shy or modest (especially in a flirtatious way).
Curvaceous having the pleasing curves and/or voluptuous figure.
Curvy curvaceous; buxom; having a large bosom.

Delicious greatly pleasing to the eyes or senses.
Desirable arousing sexual desire.
Dirty sexually lewd, wild, shameless and libertine.
Dolled up very beautiful woman; wearing make-up and fancily dressed in order to look highly attractive.
Dreamboat exceptionally sexually attractive and beautiful.

Enchanting fascinating; charming; alluring; ravishing.
Engaging attractive and charming (especially of a behavior).
Enticing alluring; tempting; attracting.
Erotic giving sexual pleasure or to be sexually arousing.
Exquisite extremely pleasing and beautiful.
Fascinating possessing the power to allure, charm or captivate.