Ravi (Wonshik) - We Are Meant To Be

Two people from different worlds will always find their way back to each other no matter what happens...

It was close to midnight and I was still awake in my room. Four days after Ravi and I argued and I haven't receive a single call or message from him.

It wasn't really my fault and I felt that he should be the one apologising first. However, Ravi had been on my mind for freaking four days and I couldn't get him off my mind no matter how hard I try.

I love Ravi, a lot. I guess he just needs more personal time and things would get better.

But I want to talk to him, I want to be in his warm embrace again, I want to wake up with him next to me. I want it now.

Frustrated, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

At this moment, there was a loud knock at my door and it surprised me. Who would visit at this hour?

Stealthily, I tiptoed towards the door. My heart was beating fast. Who could it be? There was knocking on the door again. Gathering all my courage, I opened the door a little.

Just as I was about to peep through the small gap, a big figure dashed in. I smell wine and smoke on him, it was horrible.

"Jinyoung-ah," the familiar voice called my name.

"Ravi? Oppa, what happened to you? Why are you like that?" I asked.

Before I could get an answer, Ravi leaned his muscular body against me.

"Oppa, an-answer me!" I whispered yelled, hoping not to wake my parents up.

He was really heavy. As compared to my body, his was a lot bigger and buffer.

"Jinyoung-ah, I love you so much. I'm really sorry for leaving you out that day. I was so carried away while talking to Eunji. I'm so sorry baby," he murmured, wrapping his arms around me.

Okay, I did not see that coming. I felt his sincerity since people are more honest when they are drunk but I was sorry for causing him to drink so much. I know he does that when he's very stressed out. Was I too hard on him?

"Jinyoung-ah, don't leave me, please?" he whined and buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"Oppa, you're drunk," I said, trying my best to drag him up into my room.

After what it seems like eternity, I got Ravi up to my room and threw him on my bed. Ugh, he's making me break my bones! He was groaning and complaining that his head was hurting. He must have drank alot.

"Oppa, don't do anything stupid. Stay here while I get you some painkillers," I said, leaving my room.

When I returned to my room, Ravi was nowhere in sight.

"Oppa?" I whisper-yelled. Then, I heard sounds coming from the toilet.

I saw Ravi holding the sides of the toilet bowl for support while he threw up. My heart hurts seeing him suffer like that.

"Oppa...," I murmured, trying my best to hold in tears. I walked towards him and patted his back.

"Jinyoung-ah, I love you," he said, getting up slowly.

"Hush, we'll talk tomorrow. Now go eat the painkillers and get some sleep," I told him assuringly.

He did as I told and within minutes, his breath was even. Ravi fell asleep quickly. He was holding me in his arms
protectively. Adjusting myself to a more comfortable position, I studied Ravi's features.