Chapter 1

~The Adventure Kids's 'Other' Theme Song~

"There's a place we can go today. It's a place where we all can play. Friendly faces, lots of fun you see. And I know it's there for you and me~"

"It's a colorful world we live in. There's a rainbow of faces everywhere. And everyone is beautiful for who they are inside. It's a wonderful, colorful world~"

The Adventure Kids, Kali, Brock, Ann, Teeders, David, and Cynthia were all seen together having fun dancing with all their adventure friends.

(It's a colorful world)

"It's a colorful world we live in~"

(It's a beautiful life)

"There's a rainbow of good times we can share~"

(It's a rainbow)

We are then shown all the amazing friends the adventure kids have met from all over the world as a rainbow spreads across the sky.

"And every day is beautiful, just look around and see. It's a wonderful~"

(Wonderful)

"Colorful~"

(Colorful)

"Woooorld~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are shown the inside of Doodlebop Central just as Kali opens the door and comes walking into the clubhouse. 

"Hey, Doodlebops?" The young adventure girl looked around and called. "Come on guys, we got a show to do" 

Just then, two members of the colorful pop kids band came out for their introduction. 

"Hey everybody!" DeeDee Doodle greeted the readers. 

"It's time for..." Rooney Doodle started. 

"The Doodlebops!" The two colorful Doodle siblings said together. 

"I'm DeeDee Doodle" DeeDee introduced herself to the readers. 

"I'm Rooney Doodle" Rooney introduced himself. 

"I'm Kali the adventure girl" Kali stood proud while introducing herself since everyone knew who she was. 

"And..." All 3 of them said together then turned back to the door waiting for someone to appear but apparently wasn't there. 

"Here we go again" Kali and DeeDee both sighed. 

"Where's Moe?" DeeDee asked. 

"Where's Moe?" A bunch of kids on a playground asked. 

"Where's Moe?" An alien living behind one of the back doors of the clubhouse asked. 

"We better go looking for him" Kali told the other Doodlebops. 

"Come on, and help us find Moe" Rooney told the viewers. 

The 3 friends started looking all around the clubhouse for the lost Doodlebop. DeeDee asked Mudge the cat if he'd seen Moe while Rooney found a group of penguins instead doing a little dance. 

Moe was shown hiding inside a painting on the wall. 

Kali came over to the special hidden doors and opened one up to reveal a hippo inside. 

"That's weird" The adventure girl said after closing the door. 

The next door she opened revealed a school of fish singing while swimming along in the ocean. Kali closed that one too.