Chapter 3

Hi you all wonderful people! ^_________^

Sorry for the very late update because I have stressful and very hard exams....(_ _''')

I just wanna say THANK YOU SO SUPER MUCH!! >.<..............for voting,commenting,and fanning and adding my story in your reading list!! >,<.........it really means a lot to me and I greatly appreciate it........>^<..HUGS AND KISSES FOR EVERYONE!! >3<

(PLEASE READ: Many of you are asking where are the other mates when I said 8 instead 10,its because I will introduce them in the next chapters,cause I still have suprises up my sleeves....hope that clears the confusion....^+^)

I 'll stop babbling and let you read ^#^

so here it is,Chapter 3 and I hope you like it  <3

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Recap

I don't want to talk about this matter but I just want to clear something up. "As you can see or smell" I scrunch my nose up, "that I am your mate, and all of you are my mates" they nodded listening clearly, "but I don't want any of you" they look angry and hurt at the same time and was about to argue but stop when I spoke "but as needed, I need a mate for my pack, since it’s impossible to have you all to be my mate, I need to choose one" I break the news.

Chapter 3

Clyne's POV

Silence engulfed the entire room. It was so quiet that it was hurting my ear drums.

Long minutes passed, and the silence was broken by Jake "So, who do you choose?” he asked coolly. My mates were tense and gazed at me deeply, dreading for my answer.

Actually, I don't know who to choose, not because of their attitudes, but because I want a mate who is right for me. My mind is telling me to choose all of them but I can't do that. Damn, seriously! I don't know what to do; I've never been in situations like these before, I'm just a carefree girl who goes with the flow. 

"Who do you choose?" I asked my wolf.  I really need her opinion on this because I can't choose by myself.

"Forget choosing, I want all of them" she said determined.

"What? Are you crazy? We can't have 8 mates at the same time" I stated in disbelief, that she wants all of them, already knowing the consequences.

"Here in front of us are the hottest and most loyal mates that a werewolf could have. We’re lucky, and you say I’m crazy" she pointed out while rolling her eyes. She does have a point but that's not what I’m worried about.

 "Oh. So, do you want to be pregnant forever? How about our pack, they will have 8 Alphas? And what about their pack, they will leave them?" I implied, especially the 'being pregnant forever' part, I shuddered, I so don't want that.

"So who is it?" I asked again. She circled around thinking. She is torn in choosing one from her mates.

 "You have a point, but what will happen to others if we choose one?huh?did you thought about that? of course you didn't, because you're an idiot"she remarked. I want to smack my wolf so bad. She is such a stubborn and annoying wolf. Why she is my wolf, again? I'll never know.

Since she's not helping me, I zone her out and talked to my dad through our mind link.

'Dad, please help me, I don't know who to choose.' I pleaded, yeah,Im not a badass to my dad because I love him so much, even with his over protectiveness. Speaking of which, I wonder how he's handling this.

'Choose? you will not choose anyone.' he declared, protectiveness clear in his tone. I face him with an outraging look. Is he insane? Don’t get me wrong, I love my dad with all his personalities but being overprotective from my mates is ridiculous.

 'Dad, didn’t you hear what I just said? They're my mates and I need to choose one for our pack' I repeat, trying to let him understand.

'Clyne,when I say no, I mean no or never, so stop being stubborn.' He scolded me like I’m a 5 year old child, which frustrated me. First I’m an idiot, and now stubborn. What's next?. But that isn't the point, I need to choose and my wolf and dad isn't making it easier.

Probably my dad saw my troubled face so he sighed and said still though our mind link, 'just let me handle this'. really? but how?

He cleared his throat that made all the attention turn to him. "Before anything, I will let my daughter leave." he said very sternly, but that didn't stop my mates from growling at him. What?! why is he making me leave?

'what did I do?' I asked

'just leave' he commanded, I was about to argue but then he added 'Now!' using his alpha tone, that made me unwillingly obey it, but that didn't mean I’m not angry with him for using his alpha tone on me.

'whatever' I huff frustrated while I turned my back. While I was walking towards the double doors, I can feel 8 eyes burning a hole on my back. I turned around and glared harshly to my mates, who by the way, are gazing at my butt lustfully, "Stop staring at my ass! you perverts!" I shouted, angry and embarrassed. Then I walked out leaving them chuckling.

The whole way I was grumbling “stupid blackmailing perverted mates” and was walking continuously or more like stomping.

But then I bumped onto a hard chest causing electrifying sparks to occur through my whole body. I fell to the floor because of the impact and shock of sparks tingled through my body. What the hell?

I looked up to scold who ever dared to bump into me. But when I look at his face I lost my voice and I felt my mouth hanging open at how drop dead gorgeous he is. I looked at his face; he had gold locks of hair, sculptured jaw and cheekbones, and kissable lips. But, when I look at his hazelnut eyes I felt my whole world stop, as cliché as it sounds, and it seemed like it’s the only two of us, each lost in each other eyes.

Then my wolf howled happily and said the word I’m dreading for, “mate”.

I couldn’t tell if my mouth can open any wider at how shock I was. I can tell he was too, because his eyes were wide and his mouth ajar at the same time happy but then it turn into an angry and hateful one. And I felt my world crumbling down.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

sorry for the long wait and short update because I've been really busy,so busy that I dont have much time to sleep....(_ _)...but for all you wonderful people,I will try to have time to write and update faster...^.^

So how was it? ?_?

who do you think the guy is? why he's expression turn into hateful one? (^_^ ?)

and why Clyne felt her world is crumbling down? (-.-?)

Comment and Vote to tell me what you think..^,^

I'll try to update in 3 days...^-^

Anyways,THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY,TILL NEXT TIME!! ^~^