Chapter 5

Hi you all wonderful people! ^_^

Sorry late! >.< two words: NO WIFI =< for 2 long weeks TT^TT. Since I can’t wait any longer, I went to the nearest Wi-Fi area… (~~.)

THANK YOU! For all you wonderful people did, thanks for the support, comments, votes, reads and adding my book to your reading list, it really gives me encouragement... >^<

Anyhow, here’s chapter 5, I hope you like it…<3

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Recap:

"You know, that the prince should find your lost shoe and not because you throw it at him, Cinderella. Or should I say, my mate~?" he said with velvet and sexy voice that shot shudders down my spine.

I froze and just like that. I could feel my wolf being revived and surfacing with excitement and eagerness. I too, felt almost whole, and happiness and excitement were coursing through my veins. And the worst part of it is because he's my mate.

Chapter 5

Clyne’s POV

Crap.

Oooh crap. Another mate? Really? Like I don’t have my hands full already with 8 idiot mates and one jerk of a mate. The world must really hate me. Crap, crap, crap. What do I do?

My mind was swirling of thoughts that weren’t of any help. Maybe I can throw my other shoe to his hand so he will drop the heels that he is holding. Then, I’ll grab my two heels and make a dash for it. I snorted at that, yeah right, like that would help me.

I narrowed my eyes to look at him but the headlights still concealed his features. He was waiting for me to respond. However, opening my mouth would only make matters worse –worse like the other times. I needed to avoid that; therefore, I must avoid him. I sighed in my thoughts; my wolf is going to kill me and I will so be regretting this later.

But I have to do this; I need to stall destiny.

 I removed my other pump leaving me barefoot, better than limping without my other heel. Standing upright, I casually strode past him without even glancing at his direction and continued my way toward my pack. Yup, just walking, leaving behind my precious Prada and my unknowing mate.

My wolf, finally noticing what I did, growled menacingly. “Go. Back. Now.”

I can feel her hurting from the separation of yet again of her beloved mate and her thirst for my blood. I already knew that this would happen. Still, I ignored her, but that didn’t stop me from feeling guilty.

“No! Don’t do this Clyne! How can you just leave him like that? He knows nothing of what we’ve been through! He will not understand why you’re leaving! Heck! Even I don’t!” she continued to rant. I closed my eyes trying to block out whatever she was grumbling. I have to remain strong.

“You’re doing the same thing as that mate we previously met! You’re hurting him like he hurt us! He will feel like we’re rejecting him too!” she said, talking sense into me. Abruptly, my eyes blinked open and I cringed at the truth of her words. I haven’t thought of it that way.

But I didn’t want him to think of it like that, I just wanted to give myself time to think and recompose myself before confronting another challenge in my life. Damn, I sound like a coward and I hate it.