A New Plan (pt 4)

Liam's POV

After Niall calmed down, Liam turned to Louis practically seeing red.

"What the hell Louis! What is this?"

"Woah there Liam. Calm down. Let me ex—"

"Explain? I don't think so. Not cool Louis." This time it was the Bradford bad boy who responded.

Liam watched as Zayn started to turn around, only to be stoped by Louis grabbing his wrist.

"Oi!" Louis shouted, "You all owe it to me to at least stay and talk."

They all looked at him stunned. Owe it to him?

"Listen," Louis continued, "You all left me with no warning. All I'm asking of you is to just sit down and hear me out."

Slowly all four of them agreed and took a seat on the benches in the park. Liam next to Zayn, Niall and Harry sitting across from them.

"I'm sick of this hiatus. I know you all have extremely successful solo careers and I respect that. However don't you think we owe it to the fans to do one last performance?"

They all silently pondered it over. Sure it made sense. It wouldn't hurt any of their solo careers, in fact it would just be more publicity. But did they really want to start reunion rumors?

"Say we decide to do one more performance, what's the plan then?" Asked Harry

"Since I'm on tour, and I dragged you all out here, we would perform at one of my shows. It would have to be a secret considering management would never allow it. You would all sneak in backstage and I would call you up onto the stage somehow. We can even drop hints, or whatever."

His plan had some ruff spots, but all in all it could happen.

"It's going to need lots of planning Louis. And you can't expect a reunion after." Liam said on behalf of the rest of the boys.

"Ok. Got it. Deal." Louis said excitedly.

"Well I guess we can meet back at my apartment, since I'm the only one who lives close, tomorrow. We can begin our plan then." Louis suggested.

The boys all nodded, and began to head their separate ways.

Tomorrow will be a whirlwind.

——————————————————————————-
Authors note:

I hope you enjoyed!