Chapter 6: Luke and Katrina become a couple

Hi everyone sorry I took so long to update this story coz I haven't been in the writing a vampire story kind of mood, BUT LUCKY YOU I AM NOW. And NOW I'm back with Chapter 6 of "I'm a servant to a Vampire" so ugh yeah HOPE YOU ENJOY IT !!!!

================================================================================

                                                                                Chapter 6

"Ugh Luke about the kiss"

"What about it I quite enjoyed it" he then winks at her.

"Yeah but, wait did you just say you enjoyed it"

"I might have"

"Does that mean you, you truly, do love me"

"I guess so" they both start to blush.

"Is it even aloud for a vampire to fall in love with a, a useless servant like me"

"You're not useless and where are you getting that rule you said from"

"Thanks for saying I'm not useless, and I guess I got the from nowhere I just guessed there was some kind of Vampire Rule book or something" Luke starts to laugh

"You gotta be kidding me, you, you actually thought there was a Vampire Rule book"

"Yeah, I guess" Luke starts to laugh harder, "Hey Luke it's not that ridiculous" 

"Are you kidding me, of course it is, I mean seriously, a Vampire Rule book" 

After 5 more minutes of laughing, Luke finally stops...

"You done yet" 

"Yeah I'm done with my laughing"

"Gees finally, so anyway I have all the supplies for our journey, so when are we heading out"

"Oh right, I forgot about that for a minute there, we should probably be on our way now"

"Yeah, so where are we going first"

"Well how about I just tell you the whole route"

"Yeah, I suppose"

"Okay so first we have to head to Mt.Flame, then to Mystic Falls, after that we have to get through The Gusty Canyon, then Thunder Hills, and last Rocky Path. Rocky Path is harder than it sounds thorough by the way, oh and before that we have to find the portal to The Vampire World"

"Wow the Journey sounds long, wait a Vampire World"

"Yes a Vampire World. And the journey sounds long probably because it is. But seriously do you enjoy pointing out the obvious"

"I so wish you would stop saying that"

"What do you mean stop saying that, cause after all since I met you, I have only said it twice"

"You know Luke, that you really, really peeve me off"

"Too Bad for you you're going to have to deal with it" Katrina sniggers at him, Luke just rolls his eyes.

"Ugh you're a real pain in the ass Luke"

"Right back at ya cutie"

"Did you just call me cutie"

"Yeah got a problem with that"

"No, it's just, I wasn't expecting it"

"Well how about becoming my girlfriend"

"Ugh"

"Well, what about it"

"Sure" she starts to blush

"Well in that case you can start calling me sunshine"

"You're kidding I would prefer to call you babe, you don't mind do you Luke" She said with her eyes sparkling.

"Which ever you prefer then cutie"

"Well that settles it then, I'm gonna call you babe from now on"

"Sure thing, cutie"

Then they kiss each other it was an amazingly magical moment for them both...

==============================================================================

Okay so that was Chapter 6, sorry it wasn't the best chapter but yeah it was okay I suppose, but I promise you that the other chapters will be way better.

 Remember to:

  1.Fan Me (If u think I deserve it)

 2.Comment (Telling me how to make it better)

 3.Vote (Please) 

 4.Tell ur friends about this if u think they like this kind of story (It would mean a lot to me if u did)

 5.Read Chapter 4 (lol)