Chapter 1: The Accident

Hi there people all though I don't have many readers on my other stories I'm still going to write this one so I hope you like it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                     Chapter 1

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

"WE ARE GONNA CRASH" 

"Darling"

"Yes mum, dad"

"We just want you to know that we love you, so much"

"I love you too" then their car crashes, police and an ambulance suddenly appear. The Girl crawls out of the car that by this point was upside down, she is covered in blood and has several serious cuts on her face, legs and arms. One of the police see her crawling out, they run over to her and say, "Kid, kid what's your name and what's your age" "What" she replies as if she's in a trance 

"Kid, I said what's your name and what's your age"

"My, name, is, is, Katrina and I'm 15" she then faints

"We got to get this kid to the hospital QUICK" one police walks up to the car and sees Katrina's parents, who are almost dead, "OVER HERE, OVER HERE".

"What is it sir" he points to the other bodies

"No, they must be the parents of that 15 year old girl" he pauses in shock for a second then says "GET ALL THREE OF THEM TO THE HOSPITAL NOW" 

"Yes sir"

"And get the back up police to see if there is any clues to where this girl may stay"

"Why, won't we have to send her to a foster home"

"Yes I know but just look for clues"

"Yes sir"

2 hours later...

Katrina wakes up in a hospital and all she hears is screaming voices and someone saying "They, are, dead" she immanently knows who they are talking about, her, parents, she starts to cry, closes her eyes and wishes this was a bad dream she would wake up from any moment, but no she opens her eyes again, and this time for sure knows that this was not a dream.

2 weeks later...

Katrina has fully recovered by this time, but has a few scars, from that dreadful day, thinking of this makes her cry, so she tries not to think about it, but that was the day she heard her parents last words.

Flashback... 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

"WE ARE GONNA CRASH" 

"Darling"

"Yes mum, dad"

"We just want you to know that we love you, so much"

"I love you too" then their car crashes

End of flashback...

"Hey there, I believe you name was, Katrina" the nurse says

"Yes, who are you" replies Katrina

"Oh, I'm nurse Julia"

"Hi, why are you here"

"Well I have packed you bags, as well as bought you clothes"

"You bought me clothes, why"

"Because, well since the accident and your mother and father's deaths, so I" she is interrupted by Katrina shouting,

"SHUT UP, DON'T MENTION THAT TO ME"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I understand you're in a lot pain but please let me explain, to you that you will, need to, need to, well"

"Spit it out, JUST TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO DO"

"Oh well, you need to move into a foster home"

Katrina looked at the nurse in shock then said "WHAT, YOU ARE KIDDING ME RIGHT"

"No, I'm sorry"

After only 5 days, at the foster home, she starts to go crazy, well not crazy but she, really really hated it so she thought one night, of escaping from the foster home, or as she called it HELL or as the others there called it The dumping ground. At 12:00 midnight she escapes through the window. 

She manage to escape without waking up any of the other kids or the care workers, she runs as fast as possible from the foster home, leaving her clothes and the teddy her mother gave her for her 14th birthday and says "I'm leaving old memories behind, of course she would never forget her mother or father, but those words Leave Old Memorise Behind, helped her feel better. Of course there was a search party but they gave up after 2 month and just guessed she was dead, of course she wasn't. Anyway back to the story.

So she had arrived at an empty ally way she was petrified to walk down it but she had no choice she banged into someone he was tall but cause it was dark, that was all she could she of him well that and a shining fang. The boy then said to her "You know it's not safe to be running around in the dark at this time of night because you never know who's wondering around planning to kill you" Katrina replied " I don't care I would rather die than stay at that horrible foster home" "Huh so your life is that bad" he opened his eyes they were blood red. "Let  me kill you then" "You...your...a vampire. Well better you kill me than anyone else..." "Well then remember it was your choice" he was ready to bite her neck. Which he did but he didn't take so much blood from her that she would die instead he said "I will let you live but you must promise to become my servant. "I know what a normal servant is but what's a servant to a vampire" "Well in a way it's the same but also different, you must come to me whenever I need blood no matter what" "Ugh but...if it's the only way then I agree to it...but first allow me to see your face" "As you wish" he was tall, had silver hair, his skin colour was pale white, his eyes were blood red and he was wearing Black everything. Katrina instantly fell in love with him. "What age are you Katrina" "H...how did you know my name" "Because us vampires don't just suck blood we have incredibly abilities and just because I'm such a nice guy I will use my abilities to protect you. Now just anwser me what age are you" "But why after all I'm only a servant not a vampire not even a worthy human. And ummm I'm 15" "So you're 15. Anyway I know you're not a vampire or a worthy human but considering all of my other 20 servants have had all died in tragic accidents but I don't know how this is happening and so you don't die of me taking your blood I'm going to turn you superhuman or the boring word a servant" "H...how can you do that" he then slits his wrist and says "Drink my blood" "Ewwwwwwww why do I have to drink your blood" "Just do it" "Ugh...O...OKAY"

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so tht was Chapter 1 so I hoped u liked it. 

Remember if u liked this:

1.Fan Me (If u think I deserve it)

2.Comment (Telling me how to make it better)

3.Vote (Please) 

4.Tell ur friends about this if u think they like this kind of story (It would mean a lot to me if u did)

5.Read Chapter 2 (lol)